Doing business in Cyprus

Hi,

are foreign investors welcome in Cyprus?

Is it complicated to register a company in Cyprus? What is the procedure?

What is the corporate tax rate in Cyprus?

Is it easy to recruit?

Any advice you would share with us?

Thank you very much for your participation,

Julien

> are foreign investors welcome in Cyprus?

yes

> Is it complicated to register a company in Cyprus? What is the procedure?

Not complicated but expensive (at least €1000) and takes 2 or 3 weeks. First, you must have your preferred company name approved. For low share capital companies sometimes 'common' names are not approved even if they are not in use.

You must have a lawyer sign the application and everything must be in Greek (certified translation accepted).

I can provide more details, and assistance, if needed.

> What is the corporate tax rate in Cyprus?

10% flat rate

> Is it easy to recruit?

yes, English is common and usually spoken well.

Good luck!

Hi JimBE!

Thanks for your help ;)

Armand

Pls what about taxes, I'm foreign also and want to make investissement.
Thanks lot.

Maybe just go self employed at the start??

Hi there,
My name is Chrisis Alkiviades Managing Director at C & A ALKIVIADES LTD-Accountants&Auditors.

C&A Alkiviades Ltd is a fast-growing firm in Cyprus providing effective, value – driven business solutions. We are an accounting, auditing, tax and international business (offshore) management firm, dedicated to deliver quality and professional services to our clients to help them minimize risks, grasp opportunities and run their businesses effectively and efficiently. Our aim is to earn the confidence, respect and trust of both our clients and the community.
Our office is located in Limassol town center and is fully equipped with the latest computer technology using only top of the line business management software. Even though we are a Limassol-based firm we are able to provide our professional accounting, auditing, tax and consulting services all over Cyprus and abroad.
We work in association with a wide network of International Accounting, Legal and Consultancy firms, providing professional assistance and consultation in all key business locations worldwide. This internationally oriented environment setup along with our customers trust, is what our success springs from.

Dear Moly :The corporation tax in Cyprus is 10% on profits, Vat tax is now 17%.Cyprus Individual income tax rates 2012
We also provide legal services(formation of Cyprus companies).
There are a lot of things you have to consider before starting.

Dear : Holidays2Cyprus

Sometimes it is better to start as a self employed but you are also liable to pay tax as an individual.

Cyprus Individual income tax rates 2012

Tax %    Tax Base (EUR)
0    Up to 19,500
20%    19,501-28,000
25%    28,001-36,300
30%    36,301-60,000
35%    60,001 and over

Feel free to contact me at [email protected] or 0035799491618.

Dear Moly :The corporation tax in Cyprus is 10% on profits, Vat tax is now 17%.Cyprus Individual income tax rates 2012
We also provide legal services(formation of Cyprus companies).
There are a lot of things you have to consider before starting.

Tax %    Tax Base (EUR)
0    Up to 19,500
20%    19,501-28,000
25%    28,001-36,300
30%    36,301-60,000
35%    60,001 and over

Dear : Holidays2Cyprus

Sometimes it is better to start as a self employed but you are also liable to pay tax as an individual.

Tax %    Tax Base (EUR)
0    Up to 19,500
20%    19,501-28,000
25%    28,001-36,300
30%    36,301-60,000
35%    60,001 and over

hello im sorry ,i received this letter late,im creating my company in sweden i hope everything will be ok,thanks lot for all.

moly wrote:

hello im sorry ,i received this letter late,im creating my company in sweden i hope everything will be ok,thanks lot for all.

Hi Moly,

Good luck  in Sweden.....