Close

Job opportunities in North Cyprus

I'm Altaf from Karachi Pakistan. I've got opportunity to avail work permit for North Cyprus. I would like to know the job opportunities in Financial Service Industry in North Cyprus. Kindly share the your experience who came here on work visa.
Thanks

There are no opportunities as such in North Cyprus. The only jobs available for workers from the Far East are menial jobs in restaurants, hotels and farms. And that you have to work between 10-12 hours a day minimum for not so fantastic wages! You cannot get a work permit unless you have a "prior temporary work permit" before you arrive in North Cyprus.

What about Cyprus not the north, is there a good job there

I’m working as a chef and I’m living in Lefkoşa s can you help me to find a job as a chef or any kind of work I need it
Pleas help me

Hello everyone,

For your job search, i invite you to post an ad in the job in Cyprus section.

Good luck,
Christine

Unfortunately, there are no job opportunities for the foreign nationals in your area of concern in North Cyprus.

Sorry for a late reply Mustafa, but although chef inquiries do come in from time to time, there is none at this time. If you are still looking for work send me your experience with your contact details and I will notify you as soon as we have a job on offer.

regards,
Özer

Expatriate health insurance in Cyprus

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Cyprus

Moving to Cyprus

Find tips from professionals about moving to Cyprus

Travel insurance in Cyprus

Enjoy stress-free travel to Cyprus