Job opportunities in North Cyprus

I'm Altaf from Karachi Pakistan. I've got opportunity to avail work permit for North Cyprus. I would like to know the job opportunities in Financial Service Industry in North Cyprus. Kindly share the your experience who came here on work visa.
Thanks

There are no opportunities as such in North Cyprus. The only jobs available for workers from the Far East are menial jobs in restaurants, hotels and farms. And that you have to work between 10-12 hours a day minimum for not so fantastic wages! You cannot get a work permit unless you have a "prior temporary work permit" before you arrive in North Cyprus.

What about Cyprus not the north, is there a good job there

I'm working as a chef and I'm living in Lefkoşa s can you help me to find a job as a chef or any kind of work I need it
Pleas help me

Hello everyone,

For your job search, i invite you to post an ad in the job in Cyprus section.

Good luck,
Christine

Unfortunately, there are no job opportunities for the foreign nationals in your area of concern in North Cyprus.

Sorry for a late reply Mustafa, but although chef inquiries do come in from time to time, there is none at this time. If you are still looking for work send me your experience with your contact details and I will notify you as soon as we have a job on offer.

regards,
Özer

Hi,

I am english girl with GCSE'S and A levels.

I have two years experience in Estate agency doing administration and property management.

I am looking to move to north cyprus for a while as I want a change, but not sure if it will be possible for me to get a job to get by on. I do not speak Turkish although I am willing to learn.

I have been north cyprus 3 times and have some friends who live out there, just looking for any advice anyone can give me really.

Thank you in advance :)

I believe I responded to your message yesterday but unfortunately, I cannot see it in the replies section today. Please confirm if you had not received any messages from me. I wrote quite a bit about the estate agent employee opportunities and possible fast-track Turkish Lessons. Please contact me if you wish to get further information.

Özer

Hi,

Many thanks for your response

Unfortunately no, I cannot see your response.

I will message you if that is easier :)

Thank you!

Merhabalar,

Looking to move to Kuzey Kibris within the next couple of months. I am a US/Turkish citizen. Currently living in Frankfurt, Germany. I work for the US Government as a Management Analyst, but would love to get in to real estate. Also, have education in culinary as a backup. Studied in New York and worked on some of America's best restaurants. Any help finding resources would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I speak fairly decent Turkish, but my writing skills are basic. Want to provide as much information about me as possible.

All the best!

Justin

Hey my Name is Salima, i am from Spain and speak fluent German,spanish and English. I have 5 years experience as Store Manager and Sales Assistant in Fashion Retail. I also have work as Customer Service for Telecom.
I am looking for a Job in North Cyprus. Lefkosa. Happy for any Information.

Kind Regards Salima

Hi Justin,

There is no point in searching for a job in North Cyprus a couple of months in advance. Jobs here are usually offered on short notice and are taken within few days. More jobs are available during the start of the Tourist season (April / May).

Özer

Hi. İ live in kyrenia and am currently working. İ am looking for a new job by the begining of may. İ speak fluent Turkish and have a kktc drivers license.  Hope someone can help

I am searching a job plz anyone suggest a job.

Hello everyone! Am valery brown a student from GAU,  looking for a job of any kind, hotle cleaner, resturant cleaner, just any work no specification to help me pay my bill while carrying on with my studies.

Valery brown wrote:

Hello everyone! Am valery brown a student from GAU,  looking for a job of any kind, hotle cleaner, resturant cleaner, just any work no specification to help me pay my bill while carrying on with my studies.

Send me your email address or any other form of contact detail.
I will try and assist but need to find out more...
There are quite a few restaurants and services very close to GAU campus. Have you tried any of them?

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Everhone,

Yet again I am considering moving to Cyprus but not permanently. I would like to know how people usually get part time jobs for example any administrative work as I have worked in a estate agents for the past 3/4 years. I would even be okay with bar work, in resteraunts etc but I do only speak English unfortunately. Please can you also suggest some estate agents I can look at for privately renting accommodation.

Thank you,

Kourtney

Hi BigOz,

I have an opportunity to move up to n. cyprus. I'm 40 years old and carries around 20 years of professional experience in IT/LOGISTICS & Management. Do you think someone like me would be able to find work there? Also, is Turkish absolutely necessary for me to get a good job? Your advice would be much obliged.

hello, dear

are you still free?

I want Cctv cameras 3 phase electric wiring solar system jobs. I have 10+ year experience.

Hi good morning please I need a job . I leave at Kyrenia District   and I need a job of barbing job I have 3 years experience please if I can get this job I will be so glad . Am really good in my barbing work and also always be patient with customers and my working corliss I will be so happy if I can get this job

Thank you

@omolayomariam511
Hi, how are you omolayo? I have nephew and niece coming to study at CIU next month, can I contact you? Kindly share your contact thru email on [link moderated] pls

Moderated by Vero last year
Reason : Do not share your contact details on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello,

I'm welling to work in North Cyprus as English teacher so, if anyone can help me with it

thanks,

Hello,

im welling to work in North Cyprus as English teacher so I graduated from Near East university if anyone can help me with I will be thank-full.

thanks,