Shifting to Oman and looking for Job in HR Profession as HR Manager

Hi my husband found a job in Oman . Do you think it's a good idea to come to Muscat with him. and later find a job. Is it easy to switch from family visa to employment visa if i find a job? How difficult is to find job in HR Profile (Middle management grade) in Oman for females?

Hello,

Yes, it is a good idea to come on a family visa and look out for a Job here, However, the best way is to start searching for such Jobs in Oman on Career Forums, I..e LinkedIn & Indeed, and start applying. If already working back in your country, you can take leave and with a family visa can easily come & search here first. Visa conversion is not a major issue.

Regards,

@Asif_Hassan Thanks asif.. Just wanted to check how difficult is to get HR related opportunity in Oman. Heard from few sources that it is difficult to job in this field basically at mid and senior level. Need your blunt input on this. Thanks in advance.

@Ruby Singh52,

Presently HR related Jobs are mostly being filled by the Young Omani graduates in line with National Omanisation program. However still there are few chances to secure a position at Senior or Mid level, depending on available vacancies. Hence the best is that you search and start applying, in few weeks you will come to know about the responses.

Regards,