Transfer sponsor

Good day,

I'm Paul Aljon Junio, I'm here now in Jeddah, I'm asking for your help because my employer forced me to resign on June 5, 2023, and then they didn't give me the salary for May. That's why I searched new employer. Suddenly, I received message on qiwa stop work and i have 60days to transfer or go out here at saudi on July 13th, problem i can't transfer because my employer put something i dont know on my iqama that's why I can't transfer. I hope you can help me. My employer gave me a resignation and then put problem on my iqama. please help me thank you.. have nice day

@Paul Junio paul junio gudpm ur status iqama transferable low gsreen no huroob. At ur iqama already expired ur qiwa contract terminated. If terminated just request qiwa contract them accept status ur accept pending completeng transfer by new employer just wait for 14 days after finishe pay ur passport. Just wait for 6 days ur sussecfully transferred new employer sponsoreship ... Do u have any questions just pm me what's up ***

Moderated by Bhavna 9 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

i dont know but i recieveb 60 days notice..

@Paul Junio

hi Paul

good luck at least you have massage from qiwa you have 60 days

please search a job immediately and tell your new sponsor to send qiwa request if you are able to accept then go to labor office explain them they will accept and take transfer within 60 days if 61 days then your Iqama will be in absent from work ( huroob) better take transfer or take exit within 60 days  otherwise you will face a big problem like me I cannot take transfer not exit I don't know what to do