Pet Friendly Condos in Pattaya

Hey all,

Looking for a pet-friendly (cat) condo apartment for my mother in Pattaya. Preferably North Pattaya / Na Kluea, with a community of other animal lovers in the 50+ range. It's tough going!

Most real estate agents say there are only a few condos that are pet friendly. I've found a few more by asking friends and digging deeper.

Thought I'd throw out the question on this forum to see if there are any I've omitted. Sharing a list below for the future benefit of others:

Na Kluea

The Riviera Wongamat

Central Pattaya

Somerset (more of a hotel vibe though)

Jomtien

Reflection Jomtien Beach Pattaya

Riviera Ocean View

Riviera (the other one in Jomtien)

Jada Beach Condominium

Dusit Grand Condo View

Many thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Kit

Hey all,
Looking for a pet-friendly (cat) condo apartment for my mother in Pattaya. Preferably North Pattaya / Na Kluea, with a community of other animal lovers in the 50+ range. It's tough going!

Most real estate agents say there are only a few condos that are pet friendly. I've found a few more by asking friends and digging deeper.

Thought I'd throw out the question on this forum to see if there are any I've omitted. Sharing a list below for the future benefit of others:

Na Kluea
The Riviera Wongamat

Central Pattaya
Somerset (more of a hotel vibe though)

Jomtien
Reflection Jomtien Beach Pattaya
Riviera Ocean View
Riviera (the other one in Jomtien)
Jada Beach Condominium
Dusit Grand Condo View

Many thanks in advance.
Kind regards,
Kit
-@priceyface

You might have to ask around yourself. Serious real estate agents will find out just by making a phone call. A cat is way easier than a dog. No one wants a barking dog next door. I don't think your mother wants to pay for a 5 star condo just because of a cat.