Where to buy a dog

Hello,

Is someone known where to buy a dog in Pattaya (or neighborhood).
I known there are sellers at the night market but I do not want to buy a dog in a cage, I want to see the puppies with their mother.

I would like a beauce shepherd or a belgian shepherd, I will also be happy with a rottweiler but I think this is really difficult to find here so i might go for a Thai ridgeback that is probably more easy to find.

Thanks for help.

Why not adopt a dog from a shelter,there is one near lake merprachan in pattaya.they have lots of pups also.

kaizoku wrote:

Hello,

I known there are sellers at the night market but I do not want to buy a dog in a cage, I want to see the puppies with their mother.

I would like a beauce shepherd or a belgian shepherd, I will also be happy with a rottweiler but I think this is really difficult to find here so i might go for a Thai ridgeback that is probably more easy to find.

Thanks for help.

you can buy a Rottie in Ang Thong 2 hrs from Pattaya they breed them here so you can view parents and select your puppy

arthurjohns wrote:
kaizoku wrote:

Hello,

Thanks for help.

you can buy a Rottie in Ang Thong 2 hrs from Pattaya they breed them here so you can view parents and select your puppy

In pattaya thet sell. Rotties and amstaff on the market in theprasit"weekend market at night"
You find some german shepards on  soi bukhaou market on theusday and fridays ,and the man sells bangkeaw dogs that is a fierce breed of tai dogs,strong and tuff,there is asian wolf blood in the breed and thei cost not so much , if you look at pattaya trader (the booklet)you find puppys for free somethimes.dontut a lot of money in your dog as thaiele tend to poison your dog if he is noisy or to fierce,thai are not animal friendly people.

Excuses for the lots of typefaults as i use my virtual keyboard on tablet.in the pattaya trader you find sometimes a family who has a litter and want to give them a good home,lots of times they give them for free .belgian shepards are rare as they tend to be sold to thenpolice or military.a beauceron would be extremely rare in thailand.but hey you will never know,there is  even a swiss lady in jomtien who walks het 100kilo saint bernard,if you could see the faces of the thai people,theyve scared the shit out of themselves.when she takes a nap on dogtan beach  in the afternoon,not one vendor dares to aproche her , very funny.and it is such a sweet dog not an ounce of agressivity in him ,he only drewels a lot.

Thank you Skype for your answer.
Actually you arrive a little late for me as my Beauceron puppy will arrive in two months :)
But I'm sure all theses information will be usefull to someone.

About poisoning this is really scary what you said, I read that it is possible to teach your dog not to eat anything that was not given by his master. Must be pretty hard to do but I like to try.

I like very much your comment on the swiss lady and the saint bernard. What about wild dogs ? This is full of dogs in jomtien are they agresive against other dogs ?

I am Sapthagirish from india.i Want a Belgium sheperd puppy if there .pls call its my number what is the cost please note my number +91 8940952007. pls send ur contact details to this number or [email protected]