Degree attestation UK (Saudi employment visa)

Hi all,

I completed a postgraduate certificate from a UK university in the field/expertise I have been offered a job in Riyadh. The university is the only university in the UK offering the course.

The course was distanced learning but also included face to face learning as well. The visa agent advised me the Saudi Cultural Attachè will not stamp this due to it being distanced however it was also face to face?

I have also tried to provide my BTEC Level 3 Diplomas obtained in UK college which they also will not stamp as it is equal to A Levels.

Other than this I have memberships related to my field of work and qualifications from them after completing exams.

I do not have a bachelors.

Is there anyway around this as it seems very strict or is there any other visa I can obtain to work? My employer is private sector.

did you try to contact another agent? there is a Saudi Agent in London, a vey good one ,  and if you wanted his contact details pls let me know

@Nadine5599 please can you provide?

I've sent you a private message

Good Luck

The agent is correct.  They will not stamp distance learning degrees.  You will have to provide evidence of face to face learning.

This is a simple response, any Degree or learning that must be attested for use in KSA must meet the Ministry of Education's requirement for attestation and acceptance as a valid degree.

The last time I did research on the Ministry's website (4 years ago), Certain Universities are not accredited by the KSA MOE and there was a requirement that the courses be in-house and not remote i.e., you have to sit in the classes as a minimum.

@Nadine5599

hello nadine

would you mind sharing the agent contact with me too?

thanks so much

chris