Ladies!!

hi ladies, m'y name is myriam ( sorry for  my Bad  english but Will Try to do my best) I would be very happy to join as son as 'i,ll Come  ( january) but Will be online to try to Know you
CańŽt wait to come
Cheers

Myriam

??

surgerydoctor wrote:

??

What??

I mean for the moment I am Still in Belgium and Will join 'ryiad in january..... But want to join thé group from NOW to Know other members and once in Ryiad maybe meet some of you

Ok, guys. I'm as bored as you.I think your wasting your breath guys. Ladies, sorry to take a blog spot, but it had to be said.

Jimmybranco wrote:

Ok, guys. I'm as bored as you.I think your wasting your breath guys. Ladies, sorry to take a blog spot, but it had to be said.

chill my man , its not like you are busy with something better :lol:

Jimmybranco wrote:

Actually, you're wrong.  The ladies get together quite often but we don't announce it to the world :)

Alliecat wrote:
Jimmybranco wrote:

Actually, you're wrong.  The ladies get together quite often but we don't announce it to the world :)

Like a true Ninja ... well Allie you are always more than you say . maybe i should change my classes for once , i might notice something !!

May be, if you wear an Abaya ;)

So now I have 5 suitcases (on EB), will they charge me for extra baggage ?

ghanshyampdave wrote:

So now I have 5 suitcases (on EB), will they charge me for extra baggage ?

:offtopic:

May be, if you wear an Abaya wink

okay what did i just see !! ahaaa , you would do that because !!?

Allie right back at his face Ouch !! what a way to say good morning !!

Hitch wrote:

:lol:

Now, both of you .... get OFF the Ladies thread!!!! :D

Sorry for being Off-Topic. That was supposed to go on the Digression Thread.

@Hitch - I'm starting a thread for Men ousted from this thread. :P

Alliecat wrote:
Hitch wrote:

GET THAT CAT !!

http://s.funnymama.com/store/120403/32296_v0_600x.jpg

Hitch wrote:
Alliecat wrote:
Hitch wrote:

GET THAT CAT !!

[img align=GRRRRR]http://s.funnymama.com/store/120403/32296_v0_600x.jpg[/url]

OUT!
:dumbom:

tts_malik wrote:

Hi. this is 38 male from Riyadh, Looking for some nice English speaking white ladies ... if interested contact me 24/7 ... Thanking You ...

Regards,
Mr. Malik
sarkarisaandh at yahoo dot com

i have to say this but he is really getting annoying > Fun killer what should we do now !! is he fallowing the rules ?

tts_malik wrote:

Hi. this is 38 male from Riyadh, Looking for some nice English speaking white ladies ... if interested contact me 24/7 ... Thanking You ...

Regards,
Mr. Malik

So you're just looking for a friend? :)

Hitch wrote:
tts_malik wrote:

Regards,
Mr. Malik

i have to say this but he is really getting annoying > Fun killer what should we do now !! is he fallowing the rules ?

Well, according to anapat, *I* have a bad attitude and these people are just looking for a friend.  It's all very innocent, you know :gloria

Maybe you should refer anapat to this post and let him/her decide what to do :)

Is he looking to grab some one ?
No.
Is he looking to be grabbed by someone ?
Maybe :P

@dave  I think both :lol:

@Allie: That explains why Hitch is worried :D

After all hitch was having fun, and this man killed it :lol:

ghanshyampdave wrote:

@Allie: That explains why Hitch is worried :D

After all hitch was having fun, and this man killed it :lol:

but this add is like every where . I NEED A FEMALE Friend white ... hey it isnt a super market or a restaurant you can ordered that .

THE RESTAURANT :_

hi sir how can i help you ?
I need a hot white female , blond and extra susce please . Oh can i have the beach compo ?

Hello !!?

Yeah, ok, being at work all day I didn't have time to comment. Last one girls. My comment was HEAVILY edited. It originally said to stop posting here , as it looked pretty creepy asking a bunch of chicks if you could tag along on an outing. Remember , desperation is a stinky cologne. As it was..

Jimmybranco wrote:

Yeah, ok, being at work all day I didn't have time to comment. Last one girls. My comment was HEAVILY edited. It originally said to stop posting here , as it looked pretty creepy asking a bunch of chicks if you could tag along on an outing. Remember , desperation is a stinky cologne. As it was..

Nothing creepy about posting a get-together.  And as for being desperate, we all admit we are so what's the big deal? :lol:

GOD.. I dont type well. I meant that the dudes posting  Hey ladies can I join, 3 of you and one of me" sounds sad. Not you guys

Jimmybranco wrote:

GOD.. I dont type well. I meant that the dudes posting  Hey ladies can I join, 3 of you and one of me" sounds sad. Not you guys

Okay, you've redeemed yourself! :lol:  THAT I absolutely agree with!

Jimmybranco wrote:

My personal Advice you cant when with the Cat !! just focus on what you are saying bro , and chill we all friends and family here ...

@Hitch - Family ? :huh:

ghanshyampdave wrote:

in Arabs cultures some  friends can be family but family members cant be friends LOL

Hitch wrote:
ghanshyampdave wrote:

....but family members cant be friends LOL

Why do you say "can't" ?

Can't = can not

Got it chump !!?  :lol:

Sarah,

My name is Polly and I should be arriving mid to late November.  I am Ameican.  Would love to have dialogue with you.  Here is my personal e-mail:  [email protected].

Thanks so much - hope you guys had a great get together!

I already sent you a message. I speak spanish and have some friends from Brazil. Let me know how to get in touch with your wife.

Ralph Rezende wrote:

Hi ladies

Me and my wife hoppefully arrive in Riyadh in april.

She is brasilian and speak only danish and portuguese. Does any of you speak portuguese (or spanish)?.

I have been reading a lot about the life in Riyadh, and I think life can be really tough there for my wife. But at least you ladies seems to make things work.

Thanx in advance

Hello!

I will arrive in Riyadh in November and I speak fluent Spanish.  Here is my personal e-mail - please give it to your wife and she and I can start conversing - especially since I will be in Riyadh before she arrives.  My e-mail is [email protected].

All my best,

Ms. Ramos

[Moderated]

Too much moderation in this topic!!

Hi !

I hope  you are able to find some friends. I can recall life in Saudi can become very lonely without some. I am back in the UK after a spell there...

Love

Elaine

willcome to Riyadh
I'm a group financial manager in Riyadh.
Don't worry Riyadh is very nice city, but don't think to save money.
have a nice time, or , have good money :))

my email : ahamiedg [at] gmail.com
don't be hisitate to contact me any time ;-)

ladies, so to bother, I just found your topic and comments so fun, I wish the guys would do the same, I just moved to Riyadh and it's so hard for me since my wife is still in Lebanon. and I thought that she will be so bored when i bring her here, but now after i saw this, i feel she will have fun.

great job ladies. wish you all luck.

Closed