Ladies!!

hey all, i'm new here and i'd like to suggest a little get together or something in order for me to get to know u all!!
any one up for it?
:D

Hi sarah.r!

That's a good idea! I hope you will obtain some positive responses soon ;)

Regards
Armand

Hi Sarah ,
I have lived in riyadh for three years now, and I am already into meeting new people

Maybe I can join you Ladies when I make it to Riyadh! :happy:

hey Sarah,
definitely i'm up for it, that would be really nice if we get together and break the boring routine :)..

:D yaaay so we seem to be forming a fun group!! i'm exited <3

any suggestions on when and where you ladies would like to meet up?

do you accept men in the group, if you do you will be 3+1

:lol: i don't think our hubbies know how to handel the babies

I hope to join your group when I arrive in October

Girlz!! why bother u can bring ur babies with you ...after all they are still small adorable toddlers...

Hope we can arrange something soon :)

haha erigirl if you want the cute toddlers to tag along i'm putting u incharge of them :lol:

okay this is great :D so for our first meeting maybe lets set up a place and set date and if any new memebers would like to come join us they're more than welcome :D any suggestions?

Hello Sarah

Thank you for initiating the meet.

I am sure many more will join us.

I will join you ladies once I am in Riyadh.Looking forward to meeting you all.

Cheers

M yoga

looking forward to see you M :D

Hello ladies
I'm also new here and my brain is screaming for some girl chatting and meeting :):):)
I' m here with my husband...but we do not have any babies yet so I'll be glad to join your meetings and topics. For now we are going  home(our real home :):) ) on holiday so I'll see u after 17 of september

lookig forward to meet you all ladies

Hi,
Would be happy to meet you and have coffee and chat.

Liz

"Help I need somebody, I mean anybody, Help! When I was younger, so much younger than today I never needed anybody or help in anyway, now I find I changed my mind I've opened up the door.  Help me if you can I'm feeling down and I do appreciate your being around.  Won't you please help me, help me, help me"

The Beatles

Hello Ladies :)

Im new here as well and happy to join the ladies group if thats ok.
Going back to the UK this Wednesday but hope to see you all mid Sept.

I live in Al Hamra compound and happy to host a coffee morning once im back here.:)

Have a great day ladies!

Reka

Welcome to the blog ladies..and i wish for those who're on vacation to have a great time with their families and friends...

looking forward to meet you all :)

Hi Girls :)

Just to let you know I will be back on the 5th of September but will be away again between 10-14.09.Any suggestion when is the best for everybody? Let us know!:)

Have a great day girlies!:)

acctually we will be here on 18 sep...so anytime after 18 sep i'll be extremely available :):):)

Topic sticked.;)

Its going to be fun :)

Alice,
Zilele astea plec in Romania si ma voi intoarce cu sotia mea. Mi-ar place sa ne intalnim dupa ce ne intoarcem...ar fi mai usoara tranzitia si pentru sotie daca ar avea o persoana de sex feminin cu care sa poata vorbi...
Sper sa ne auzim! daca esti interesata lasa-mi un mesaj!
PS: Noi ne intoarcem pe 6 septembrie!
Dan

AliceV wrote:

Hello ladies
I'm also new here and my brain is screaming for some girl chatting and meeting :):):)
I' m here with my husband...but we do not have any babies yet so I'll be glad to join your meetings and topics. For now we are going  home(our real home :):) ) on holiday so I'll see u after 17 of september

lookig forward to meet you all ladies

ohhhhh so many ladies. lols.

Hello dbrbu!

Could you please communicate in English on this Anglophone forum?

Thank you,
Harmonie.

hey girls please count my name in as well....i would be glad to meet you all

Hey marina, welcome to the club!! we're more than happy to have between us :)...

thanks Eri:)

Dear Ladies,
I'd be delighted to meet you all sometime in September on arriving in Riyadh. Hope I'm not too old with two teenagers??!!!
Amanda

count me in?
i am mostly in riyadh on the weekends
so if u ladies r hanging out on the weekend i will be more than happy 2 join u :D

first of all i'd like to thank you all for your enthusiasm :D i'm looking forward to seeing all of you *happy dance*

thank you harmonie for sticking the topic :D

doesn't matter if you have kids or if your single!! i wanted this to be for all women of all ages, races and religions!! just to meet up and let loose!

let's give it till the begging of September and set a fixed date to meet up! In order to have a fixed number for the first meeting!! It's an open group and everyone can join the fun :D

lots of love ladies <3

Look forward to meeting each of you with arms wide open.

ladies <3 okay so i've been thinking as we advance and meet up on a regular base we start some sort of book club, movie night.. and a bunch of other activities but as for our first meetings i'd prefer to keep it somewhere public!! just so that everyone is comfortable at first. i'm around till the 12th of September! i'll be back on the 30th any suggestions in terms of dates?
i keep hearing about kingdom compound morning coffee! i don't know if there will be one in September maybe someone can help with that! if so, then we can meet up there on the 5th and then set up another meeting when all the ladies are here in Riyadh!!
your thoughts..
lots of love,
sarah

ZafiroDreams wrote:

marina753 : welcome!!! we are very happy because you join us! hope to learn a lot about you!

Mandypandy : welcome, too! what old what nothing! :D we are not here for ages, we are here for friendship, pure hearts, for support between each others in a new country, respect each others and have fun together!!! I hope we meet soon!

maya maya: yeeeey!! hiiiiiiiiii! we are waiting for u!

we r around 13 now! :) sweet greetings for all of you Ladies.

i am lookin forward to meeting you :) and everyone else :D

hi everyoneee

I have a suggestion, why dont we all keep the first meeting at a resturant or nice coffee shop?

I know alot of good resturants here............what do you think?

marina753 wrote:

hi everyoneee

I have a suggestion, why dont we all keep the first meeting at a resturant or nice coffee shop?

I know alot of good resturants here............what do you think?

i agree :D please share your suggestions

Hey ladies!! I think they're is supposed to be a "kingdom morning coffee" this monday, I'll try and make sure!! Anyone game?

my recieved my passport and am just waiting for my visa
things are moving along nicely
Cant wait to get KSA an meeting all the ladies
Will pop in soon to check on the dates
Regards

hello the ladies I'd be very happy to meet you over coffee
and I love a good friend in the international
Hope to join you

Closed