Ladies!!

Helllllllloooooooo Ladies!:))

Back to Riyadh now! Have i missed the first meeting yesterday??If so, when is the next one???

Oh , and by the way ...how is everyone?

:)

hey i am from toronto i just came here any is there any lady interested?

You are off topic aboodb!

Hey ladies, I hope to be in the Kingdom within the month! So excited.

Let's meet up, I'm ready to make friends asap. :one

Jlanet <3 best of luck hun looking forward to seeing u

fleurdelys7 minty1 :D welcome abord

reka! it wasn't a meeting no one answered me so i didn't really go :( welcome back btw
i'm leaving on the 12th i'll be back on the 28th i guess so if u ladies wanna meet up we can do it anywhere between wed and sunday <3 hope to see you soon

Hi ladies how r u?
Is there a place for me?
I'm actually saudi and love to meet friends form other countries :).

I suggest the meeting to be on a place most of u know, to be more confutable for a first meeting
Al-Manahil in Diplomatic Square.
there are better places but as I side most of the ladies know it as it located in the Diplomatic Square.
I liked the kingdom morning coffee

I would love to be a part of it:)

Ladies!:)

Hope all is well! Im ready for a meeting end of Sept as well just like Sarah!:) Coffee morning would be fab! How about Kingdom Mall?

Ive just seen Cordoba will have a coffee morning on the 27th.Anyone interested?

Have a lovely day !

Reka :)

Hi girls this sounds like a fun group,I would love to attend one of the coffee mornings on one of the large compounds,I'm free anytime and my 14month old starts nursery this Saturday so more free time for me!

live here and there, nonzi, kate ur all welcome <3

Reka i still won't be here on the 27th :(

okay! how about we just set a date from now! so that we can all try and stick to it.
28th or 29th! i suggest we keep it simple maybe just coffee at a starbucks if u ladies like or a cafe at a mall something accessible to everyone for the first meeting.  Anyone interested?

as for this Saturday! i'm taking lara to panorama mall the woman's area for a "my gym" class. if anyone would like to meet up after her class i'd be more than happy to grab coffee or a salad with u :D pm on both subjects, email or call me if u need anything <3
lots of love <3

Hello all :)

Wednesday the 28th is good for me!! (Cant do 29th,sorry)

@ Sarah , would have loved to meet up this Saturday but Im off to Dubai.

Coffee sounds perfect, especially Starbucks :))

Reka

Hi everyone

I'm hoping to be in Saudi before the end of the month too. Please can I join?

Also wondering if you can help me..I'll be coming on a work visit visa and have been told i won't be able to open a bank account so will be paid in cash...is this normal? Also, when I get the Iqama will I be able to get an account or will it still be cash?

Thanks in advance :)

Hello Dear Ladies,

I am in, I am so excited to meet all of you. I have been looking for such opportunity. Sara thank you for the initiative :)

Cheers
Maram

@Reka i'm gonna be in dubai on the 25th and i'll be back on the 27th i don't know if u'll b there around that time?

kim and maram welcome ladies <3

So we will meet Wednesday the 28th in Starbucks
I'm so excited :D

OK Sarah we will wait for u to send us the time and which Starbucks branch in private message :rolleyes:

well i will try to be there:)

great :D when is the best time for everyone?
(morning-afternoon-night)

Hello all :)

Morning or afternoon would be perfect for me.

Sarah...i will be in Riyadh by that time. Only going to Dubai between 10-14th.

R.

28th or 29th sounds good to me. I don't know where anything is yet but I guess I could tell the driver. :)

@1kim_Hewitt  Once you have your iqama then you can open a bank account and you'll be good to go! :)

Well what can i say !! Now this is what i call professional networking in all cases ! All of you started from ground and started building up. :D
That's really cool !! I think we all should catch up for a gathering or a Party in a compound or Embassy events or whatever is suitable !! The best remedy is getting to know everyone ..
I got the links to having a good time ;) so holla..
Put your thoughts and contribute .. Sandbox should be glittering.

AJ

what about me

Hey all, I am flying in tomorrow all being well and hope to meet some people once I have settled in. I'm 29, single and not very child friendly, room for me anywhere???

Cheers x

1kim_hewitt wrote:

Hi everyone

I'm hoping to be in Saudi before the end of the month too. Please can I join?

Also wondering if you can help me..I'll be coming on a work visit visa and have been told i won't be able to open a bank account so will be paid in cash...is this normal? Also, when I get the Iqama will I be able to get an account or will it still be cash?

Thanks in advance :)

Hey, I've been told the same and apparently its all legit so try not to worry and good luck to you x

Hello Nasiya,

Welcome to Sandbox !!!! Hope you get here Safetly and Enjoy your time in sandpit.

cheers
AJ

Thank you, I'm here after 16 hours of travelling, can't sleep and going to meet the boss in a bit!

hi all

woooow it is a wonderful

can u accept me ?

i am male

Nasiya wrote:

Thank you, I'm here after 16 hours of travelling, can't sleep and going to meet the boss in a bit!

welcome 2 KSA :D
i hope u will enjoy ur stay
so how did the meeting go ?

abdu245 wrote:

hi all

woooow it is a wonderful

can u accept me ?

i am male

Just in case , the title of this thread is Ladies!!.

Hi Ladies

Please Count me in :) would love to be able to bring my children along, my son is 1 and my daughter is 2, please let me know where you will be meeting.

hi ladies...please count my wife in as well. She does not use the computer no matter what the circumstances, so I am asking for her to be included, on her behalf. It would be highly appreciated.

Moreover, as for the gathering, you ladies can also meetup at the Bushra Ladies Mall on Exit 14, opposite to Najd aka Magrabi Hospital. Its a fun place for the ladies exclusively.

Just let me know the date and time and place and I will drop her with you gals.

Regards
Jawad n Hira

Can I join?

Dear All,
Will be delighted to meet you. Paperwork is taking time, but we're patient people!

Hey Nasiya, where are you staying? Where will you be working?

I still like the idea of catching coffee in the mall or eating at a restaurant.

We ate out tonight at Piatto.

jawadsami wrote:

hi ladies...please count my wife in as well. She does not use the computer no matter what the circumstances, so I am asking for her to be included, on her behalf. It would be highly appreciated.

Moreover, as for the gathering, you ladies can also meetup at the Bushra Ladies Mall on Exit 14, opposite to Najd aka Magrabi Hospital. Its a fun place for the ladies exclusively.

Just let me know the date and time and place and I will drop her with you gals.

Regards
Jawad n Hira

Jawad that's so nice of you. Yes please.

And Bushra Mall sounds great.

This is my first weekend in Riyadh and I don't know where to go!

Suggestions please. We are staying in the Diplomatic Quarter. Tonight our driver will be taking us to the mall......which mall is a good one?

Thanks ladies.

Hi all, I'm interested in the group

thnx for the nice idea

Hi minty1 :)

Welcome to Riyadh! Kingdom Mall is very nice i think or Faisaliah nice as well!:)

Reka

Thanks Gabris.

Going to Riyadh Mall tonight.

Ladies!!!! :)))

Are we still on for the 28th for a coffee??

Reka

Im back in town and ready to meet up!:)

Reka

Closed