EP Renewal StatusWe need others agencies inputs for…..

I got EP approval 2022 means one year before now employer submitted for renewal but after 20 days of submission they requested for Bank statement and IRAS assessment that's all submitted but now showing “We need inputs from others agencies for process this application”estimated outcome within 4 weeks.

But I have submitted my verification proof at the approval time 2022.why again showing this?any issues please?

Obviously, MoM wants to verify something else - or the same again. In any case, the only thing you can do is wait!

Not sure but it looks like agency might be waiting for some verification results. You didn't mention whether you had submitted any new documents such as your certificates. If yes then MOM will engage a third party vetting agency to authenticate it's validity.

But I'm surprised why they asked IRAS statements because these govt agencies can access your database in different systems within Singapore. Unless you came to Singapore in 2022 and your financial year income statement at IRAS is yet to release then MoM rightly asked to submit the statement.

Agreed with Beppi that you need to wait for the outcome. Good luck

Agencies are looped in to verify previous employment and/ or educational qualifications outside of Singapore. Hang in there.