S pass approval

Hi has any one faced this type of scenario. When I checked yesterday my s pass application was stated as pending but when I checked today it shows as no records found

Hi i experienced the same thing. When do u apply for the S Pass?

@Suganya Ganesan Hi, i am facing the same issue as yours. I did some research and mostly it was due to delayed update of MOM website. It is  Better to wait and re-check in the next few days.

I assume your employer had just applied your application within past few days.

If the situation persists, i.e. that the system shows "no record found" although an application was shown previously, then your employer shouldcontact MoM to find out what is wrong!

Now what i can do

Now what i can do
-@saves7575

As I wrote: Ask your employer to clarify this with MoM!

@Suganya Ganesan hi, want to ask about your s pass status. I'm experiencing the same thing right now. This morning I checked and still pending, but right now is no records found.

Hi,

I have faced the same issue here as well. But for my case, I have 2 records (each from different company), It used to show one invalid and one pending. This morning when I checked, there was just one invalid.

Can I assume that the pending one is missing like your case here or it just overrides into one?

Feeling a little panic at the moment and I have sent an email to HR as well, waiting for their reply. Hope for the best.

Please advise. Thank u guys

The system only shows the latest decision PLUS any ongoing application. So in your case it means rejected.

@Maikel Lin hi Same story I faced on appeal. I got two records on yesterday shows one as invalid another one as pending. Now It shows only invalid. Please update if you got any information on this. Thank you.

@Scoobie92 Hi, I was informed by my HR that it was rejected. For your case, I think it was rejected too. Keep going!!!

@beppi Hi, thank you for your reply. I was offered a min salary that is required for s-pass and got rejected. HR tried to appeal and said the system only stated "The application is not successful". We tried to attach our appeal letter informing the reasons on why I should take up the jobs and what I can contribute to SG. Do you know how likely it is for my s pass to be approved?

@Maikel Lin Thank you. May I know you one is appeal or just fresh application?

@Scoobie92 fresh application

Ok. Your employer can appeal against it. But for me it's already appeal 1f605.svg

@Maikel Lin An appeal has a chance of success, if the rejection reason was addressed (i.e. removed) and no more negative points are found in the further process.

Please read related forum discussions to learn more!

Hi Thank you, My s pass appeal was unsuccessful. I'm not a new candidate to singapore. I worked in Sg for two years and take break for maternity.  Now got offer to serve same position in same institution.  But s pass application rejected without reasons mentioned. Now appeal also rejected without reason. Employer also don't know what to do next, as they don't have rejection reasons. Please advise what I can do for it? Hoping and disappointing for last two months.

Please advise the way to get clear rejection reason.

Thank you.

@beppi thanks for your reply. I suggested to HR to check if they have put up an ads on job portal as I checked there wasn't any on the gov job portal. Would that be the reason?

@Scoobie92 The employer can contact MoM and ask for more details.

Alternatively, look for another job!

@Maikel Lin The ad on the jobs bank has probably expired - otherwise they cannot hire a foreigner!

@beppi thanks beppi for your reply. HR said they dont give out any reasons. Do u think I can try to email MOM what is the rejection reason?

@Maikel Lin Unfortunately, they do not normally answer enquiries from job seekers. Only the applicant (i.e. the employer) will be entertained.