Annex46 cancellation

What should be the procedure if due to some unforeseen circumstances someone want to stepback  and continue with current employer where as he/she accepted the contract from new employer and the new employer also processed the work authorisation and received annex46?

on a mutual agreement if new employer agrees to cancel the contract/joining , is there any need to do something at ministry level to switch back the work authorisation/anex46 back to previous employer ? Or no joining will by default keep the previous work authorisation  and single permit valid ? Please help with your answer/experience.

Please reply

Contact the lawyers of your previous organization is the best advice I can give. They will guide you what's best.

from what I understand if you have received annex 46, then your work permit with the new client is processed. That means the old work permit is null and void. I would recommend you not to leave the new job before getting some confirmation from commune or immigration lawyers.

@eveme111 :

You may think to work as a freelancer in future on a Professional card to avoid all mess related to Single work permit.

May be your new employer needs to inform ministry. Check with your commune, they can assist you.