Migrate to Madina Munawwarah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

I hope all going well.

Can you please guide us what are the ways and procedures of settling in Madinah Munawwarah, Saudi Arabia?

We are Canadians and are living in Canada for about 20 years (originally from Pakistan).

Can we live there on:

1. The new evisa by going out every 3 months?

2. Kafeel system, and what can be the approximate minimum cost per year for a family of five?

Here in Canada, I am running a small software development and support company with the offshore model (الحَمْد لله).

I can work from anywhere.

I saw Hazrat Muhummad Rasool Allah (ﷺ) in a very clear dream, me and my wife kissing his hands in Madinah under the green dome in Masjide Nabawi (الحَمْد لله).

Since then I want to move to Madinah.

I will be in Madinah from 20th to 24th Jan 2023.

Please let me know what are my best options to migrate to Madinah.

جزاکم اللہ احسن الجزاء

Greetings ,

the best thing to do that you come to Saudi and try to open a company then get your entire family in , this Iqama will give you access to do whatever you like to do

for Madina you can't buy a flat or villa if you aren't in Saudi , you have to be here , based on that you can do what you like to do .

Remember my words ( Don't late if you made the decision, the condition in Canada will not fit for Muslim in the next few months and onward .. I can't explain the reason

however get it done , open the sand business you do there in Saudi and there is many people can help

kind Regards

Mohd Abdo

@amiraakhan

I want to get visa for work in Canada 🇨🇦 can you guide me how much price how is processing etc now I in Madinha Monwara I have 7 years experience of fire safety technician

@Lemongrass 2021

جزاکم اللہ احسن الجزاء

Brother thank you for the reply.

May I know, if there is a web link from the Saudi government on which I can find the details and related costs involved to start a business?

Please let me know.

@Muhammad Yousaf63

Brother, may I ask why do you want to leave the holy, peaceful city of Rasool Allah (saw)?!

Its an individual choice. We can`t really make our decision based on their interest/motive etc.

i.e. I myself planning to relocate to Saudi but many people take it as a surprising decision. I wan to move from UK to Saudi and others want to move from Saudi to UK/Europe/Canada etc.

One main reason I can think of is the residency. I being an EU national, can freely move around and even come back at anytime but in Saudi, one can work for 20 years and even then will not get any sort of residency. Job finished >> Leave the country >> end of story.

@harrimakela

I have a feeling Saudis will do something about residency too soon in shaa Allah

but again it would be out of the range of ordinary workers.

All I am trying to get a job, experience the life/people and especially do Umrah/zZyarat over the weekend and then decide if I need to bring my family over or not.

@amiraakhan

Omrah is open now the best thing to do for now you can Omrah and it's three months visa , from there you can know how is Saudi and the government role and policy and all is easy but you can't do it remotely unless you have Iqama which the permanent visa here

my advice to you come to Omrah and once you arrived make you Omrah … etc and I have many people that can help you in Madina with no cost

I am in khobar city near to Bahrain and I work in oilfield

but still I can help

not only you I can help however need my help regardless nationality or religion

Regards

Mohammed

@Lemongrass 2021

Aslamu Alikum Brother,

I have been trying to move to Madinah as well and have searched online for jobs but haven't had any luck. If you can be of any assistance to guide or assist me please let me know.

jazakh Allah Khair

Wa Aliekum Alsalam

what is your profession ? How many years experience you have ?

are you coming to find a job or make small business or investment?

let me know so I can guide you properly

Regards

M

This is Arshad Aziz, My other account is not working for the moment so I am replying through this account.

I have 10 plus years experience in transportation industry and currently working for Hertz Rental Group at one of their corporate locations as Operations Manager. I am mainly looking for Job but if there is right opportunity for business then I don't mind investing in it. I have experience in Food industry as well. Also I need to know how I can get Iqamaa for my family as well since I want my kids to go to school in Saudi. JazakiAllah khairan for your guidance and help. Assalamoalikum .

@amiraakhan MashAllah how you are sir. Please remember in prayers. Please pray for us too that the Prophet Muhammad (P.B.U.H) blesses us with the zarayat of his beloved city and that our life and death may be at the feet of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) in Madinah.

@Lemongrass 2021

hi .

i am a Malaysian resident currently semi retired in Kuala Lumpur and planning to spend few years in Madinah for relaxation and prays.

May i know how to qualify myself for longterm visa without attachment to work or study ?

Brgds

U can apply visit visa for an year