New to Kusadasi need Diabetic Doctor

Hello, I'm moving to Kusadasi in May and need to find an English speaking doctor as I'm diabetic, can anyone suggest any please?

Also, can I get the same prescription as I'm on in the UK, do I need a pharmacy or a doctor? Many thanks, Iain

@iainmcg Good morning my name is Dennis. I retired to Kusadasi 1 1/2 years ago from the USA. I can't help you with a doctor's name but I will tell you as long as you have a prescription you probably won't have a problem getting the Meds you need from my experience. The pharmacies here are pretty lenient in giving you meds as long as you can show them the prescription or as in many cases I have found just the empty container with your name on it. If you have any other questions please feel free to text me.

@dncole4156 many thanks Dennis, that is very kind of you, do you have an English speaking doctor? I read you can go to the Godze hospital as they have some I think, I do have my box for prescription I'm coming later in December I'll bring it and ask, thank you again, Iain