Arabic (Fair), English (Advanced)
Instruct class, following the class description. Class will consist of warm-up, conditioning phase, and cool-down phase.
• Basic Training
• Pivo Fusion
• Total Fitness
• Energy Addiction
• Ski Fitness
• Cardio kickboxing
• All Styles of Dance
• Butts & Guts
• Body Toning
• Cardio Express
• Circuit Training
• Show up at least 10 minutes prior to class
• Instruction of specific class
• Begin and end class on time
• Collect class tiles as proof of participant payment
• Accurately record class participation numbers
• Ensure that any used equipment is picked up, put away and stereo equipment turned off
• Submit time sheet by 9am on payroll day to site manager (where the class is being taught)
• Identify the behaviors that are critical to the success of this account, and then lead by example.
• Be an advocate for the club at ALL times.
• Display at all times a professional and enthusiastic attitude.
• One or more years teaching experience.
• Certified by ACE, ACSM, AFAA, or similar certifications.
• Current CPR/First-Aid certifications on file.
• Certified in field of Specialty (Yoga, Pilates, Pre-Natal, Jazzercise)
Get answers on the forum with advice from expats