Norwegian Facebook Marketing Expert Representative (m/f)
Facebook has reinvented social interaction and is the number one networking company with hundreds of millions of daily users.
Are you passionate about online advertising and new technology and would you like to join one of the leading companies worldwide?
If you are highly motivated, enthusiastic, and driven by results, this may just be the career you’ve been seeking.
• Contacting new and existing customers on a daily basis, identifying sales opportunities and providing them with the best solution for their business goals;
• Manage a portfolio of medium-sized businesses (SMBs) clients with responsibility for growing revenue;
• Provide pre and post-sales support for all products;
• Provide product and tool support to improve clients’ experience and drive higher product adoption and spend;
• Become an expert on all Facebook advertising solutions;
• Identify trends and solve problems facing multiple SMB clients.
• Native Norwegian Speaker;
• Good knowledge of English (B2 level);
• High school diploma required;
• Minimum 1 year experience working in digital marketing or sales;
• Familiarity with online advertising products and social media;
• Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening skills;
• Self-starter who can meet deadlines and enjoys working in a competitive inside sales environment;
• Creative decision making skills and proven ability to work independently.
• Generous bonus scheme based on performance;
• Excellent work opportunity in a leading multinational company;
• Stable work and career progression;
• Training and integration phase;
• Private health insurance after 6 months of employment;
• Reimbursement of your initial flight costs after 9 months and airport pick up;
• Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
• Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
• Free organized sport activities and events.