ASOS is UK’s number one fashion and beauty destination, and the second most visited fashion website on the planet. With over 60,000 product lines across womenswear, menswear, footwear, accessories, jewellery and beauty, the company revolutionizes the worldwide fashion market. With around 1,500 new product lines being introduced each week ASOS is not only targeting the UK but also 237 countries such as the USA, France, Germany, Italy, Australia, Russia and China.
• Ensure an adequate response time while delivering the highest possible service to all customers via email and social media & live chat channels;
• Maintain excellent quality and efficiency to achieve our team targets;
• Identify and process orders that may be fraudulent;
• Proactively handling sales activities;
• Advice our customers on a high level, providing updated help guides and meeting their individual needs.
Ask your questions and share info on the Lisbon forum