• Instrument and Control Engineer ‘Maintenance Department’ at the field.
• Installation, calibration and loop checking of the field instruments (Emerson Rosemount, ABB, Endress & Hauser, Honeywell, Yokogawa,.......)
• Configuring and faults diagnosis of DCS, PLC, SCADA systems (Siemens S7, Allen Bradley RSLogic 500 & Murphy).
• Maintenance and calibration for the control valves
• Maintenance for IR compressors and Dryers.
• Wiring diagram, flow charts and P&IDs reading and understand.
• Maintenance for devices of Fire Fighting Systems and Fire Detection Systems (e.g. Smoke detector, heat detectors, manual call points, horns, FM200 cylinders, deluge valves), (Honeywell, Simplex & Hochiki).
• Working on the control system of RO facility project.
• Knowledge about standard codes NFPA 70&72.
• Supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in Installation & Maintenance of chemical pumps ‘MiltonRoy & Texsteam’.
• Experienced with Global Maintenance Instruction (GMS).
• Testing, maintaining and modifying existing systems.
• Spares balance investigation and inventory control for all instruments’ spare parts
• Experienced in the field instruments and control systems procurement activities
• Ensure that the instruments comply with health and safety regulations.
Help the other expats by sharing useful information in the expat guide