Pinoy nurse for germany

good day! im a nurse from the Philippines and have been working at one of the prestigious hospitals here for almost 3 years now. Five days ago, i came across a nursing job opportunity at Hochwald Klinischer via learn4good.com. I applied right away using my resume and CV. Only hours passed when got a reply via email telling me they have reviewed my resume and that they have attached online interview questions and screening questions in line with their recruitment process. I immediately complied with all the necessary informations relevant to the job im applying for. Today, I got another email which says my application has passed through their screening and confirms that i am capable to work with their organization (Hochwald Klinischer). They have attached the Offer of Employment and Contract Employment Agreement. They instructed me to coordinate with EUROTRAILS TRAVELS to assisst me with my visa and other travel documents. I have a lot of inhibitions regarding this due to the following reasons: (1) How i easily passed their screening process with just presenting my comprehensive resume (2) Not considering the fact that i cannot speak the language (3) Contacting me only thru email and not thru phone (4) some grammatical errors in their emails. These reasons made me come here to ask for enlightement reagrding this matter. I wana know the proper authorities where i can check if the informations i got are legit. I would deeply appreciate anyone's earliest response. Thanks you.

Dear Pinoy Nurse,

I understand your concern. You must really be careful with such dubious offers since there're many sex-trafficking industry especially of ruthless Albanian or Romanian ones. Once they trapped you - it's a point of no return; because you can simply 'disappear'. I had experienced similar situations with such dubious job offers but fortunately, my Lord Christ and my instinct always help to be very cautious.

I would suggest that you go to Google and look for nursing recruitment agencies (many have screening security to keep fraudsters out and are free online for registration) either in the Phillipines or Singapore. Besides, if you have to travel for interviews, Singapore is not far and has good reputation. Look also under nanny agency since sometimes it combines nursing recruitment for elderly or disabled family member; where they prefer nurses.

Please take care and don't despair; don't be too trusting with strangers and pray to God to help you, including from bad people with evil intention.

Oh, I forgot, if any online agency asked you to send them money by mail or through online banking,no matter how much, most likely is a fraud.

just my point of view: its so hard to get a job here in Germany especially when u cant speak their language and when your job is to deal with people here...not so many germans speak good English and i think that would be a problem when you too cant speak german....

Dear Pinoy Nurse,

Welcome to Expat.com.

You did the right thing by trying to find out more about this job prospect. KatharinaSri has offered some really sound advice and I would second her advice to exercise caution. Winklerstar has also raised a valid point.

Please be careful and keep us informed with how things go.

Kind regards,
Haf

I have checked with scamomtaic.com the email addresses the scammer have used and i just learned that these emails have been used in a known fraud before. It's basically a job recruitment scam.
It's just so unfortunate that these people take advantage of other people for reasons i can never comprehend.
Good thing there are forums like these where concerned people give advises and offer insights about matters like this.
I thank u all from the bottom of my heart for the advises u have given me. You are all my angels in disguise. : ) God bless and more power.

Dear Pinoy Nurse,

Wishing you best of luck with the future, i pray and hope that something genuine and better will come along ;)

Take care,
Haf

Dear Pinoy Nurse
Hi! Regrettably I also experienced the same (Hochwald Klinischer). Even they have their own website, and they put real names like of Prof. Dr. Med. A. Mügge(Direktor) and Prof. Dr. med. P. Altmeyer, when I searched these name I came to know that both belongs to faculty of medicine St. Josef-Hospital Bochum,  Medical Clinic II, Department of Cardiology and Department of Dermatology, Venereology and Allergology respectively. Shortly I found your experience on expat-blog.com, now I guess it is conform that, it's a recruitment scam. Thanks for sharing your experience and very best of luck for your future, I'll pray for you for sure and try to remember me in your prayer too.

thanks zohaib! im glad i was of any help.. goodluck to u too and will surely include u in my prayers. :)

Hi and welcome on the forum Rahul!

Sorry to hear about that. Thanks for your contribution though.

Regards
Armand

Hi Pinoy Nurse,

It's good you checked it out and discovered the fraud. I agree with one post here to be careful especially if they ask you for fees.

I used to work with a recruitment company and we were hiring engineers from the Philippines to work in Japan. But we never asked money before they have left for work. We agreed that they pay us back when they are working already. And it was us who processed the visa for them. If a company is really interested in you, they will work it out for you.

If you want to work abroad, better ask help from people who are already in the country you wish to work. And make use of the process/agency they used.

I wish you luck!

melissa14 wrote:

Hi Pinoy Nurse,

It's good you checked it out and discovered the fraud. I agree with one post here to be careful especially if they ask you for fees.

I used to work with a recruitment company and we were hiring engineers from the Philippines to work in Japan. But we never asked money before they have left for work. We agreed that they pay us back when they are working already. And it was us who processed the visa for them. If a company is really interested in you, they will work it out for you.

If you want to work abroad, better ask help from people who are already in the country you wish to work. And make use of the process/agency they used.I wish you luck!

You are right,and another thing is be always careful from internet payment i mean be sure before pay for something.

wish you all the best and have a nice time

Regards
Ammar

Can someone recommend a legitimate website where I can apply as a nurse in Germany ?

[Moderated: please post in the Jobs section]

I want to apply as a nurse in your prestigious hospital. My willingness to work compels me to try my luck in the hope that I'd be given a chance to work in your prestigious hospital. I am be very willing to submit for an on line interview at your most convenient time. My cellphone number +639231211705. Thank you so much for attending my application.

Hi VIVIA GARCIANO VALENZONA !

I would suggest you to post an advert in the Germany jobs section.
It should help!

Regards
Armand

orpheuspangilinan wrote:

Can someone recommend a legitimate website where I can apply as a nurse in Germany ?

I read somewhere that POEA handles this. I suggest that you visit the POEA website and find help from them.

i am interested to work in germany as a nurse.

Hello shylfernandez -> Maybe you could give more details about your qualifications? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Since we are in a few months, nurses from the Philippines to bring to Germany, I am looking for a person to care and support, which already speaks very good German

Hallo. Guten Tag!
Is anyone here know Benevit Holdings gmbh? I applied as a Nurse assistant their while.they will process my annerkenung.  Insight pls. Danke

I'm not in that field so I have never dealt with them but I took the 3 seconds required to google them. I am posting a link to their website below. They look to be a legitimate company that provides workers for nursing and nursing assistant job. This is an area where there is a shortage of workers in Germany so they can very well be looking for people from even outside of the EU.

https://www.benevit.net/

Thank you very much mr.Tomin.. Yes I saw their website but it will be very helpful for me if there would be someone who can share their personal experience with this employer
. As I am about to accept the offer. Thank you

PinayNars wrote:

Thank you very much mr.Tomin.. Yes I saw their website but it will be very helpful for me if there would be someone who can share their personal experience with this employer
. As I am about to accept the offer. Thank you

Not so likely that someone on this site will know the employer. I would suggest visiting the facility where you would work to talk with the other employers and get a feel for the atmosphere. This company has people working in many places, maybe some are run well and others not. I did a google search with the companies name plus the German word for complaints " Beschwerden" and found the following results that didn't sound so positive. But it can also be that people complain on a forum when there is something negative but don't bother if everything is all right.

https://www.kununu.com/de/benevit-pflege1/kommentare

I am quite shock on the reviews. Theres no good side. Sadly I,am processing here in the philippines.  i am still here in the philippines it is an agnecy here who will process me.  I am also new to deutsch i will undergo a class here for 6 to 8 months and take a B2 exam

PinayNars wrote:

I am quite shock on the reviews. Theres no good side. Sadly I,am processing here in the philippines.  i am still here in the philippines it is an agnecy here who will process me.  I am also new to deutsch i will undergo a class here for 6 to 8 months and take a B2 exam

Yeah, the reviews are not good. Then again I know a number of nurses and they all complain a lot about their work. It is a hard job and it seems common that most places are understaffed, bad working hours etc. etc. There is a lot of burn out in the profession

Well it is nurse in general but what Citizen  would probably do the complaints.. As for todays issue in germany. There is really a lack of Nurses. And the Germannurses are more likely in their retiring age, young german people doesnt like to take the nursing course bec. of this current issue that is why Germany now is importing nurses from asia(Ph,vietnam,etc)
But hopefully after Filling the gaps there would be a good ratio and no more understaffing.

It's not just Germany where there is a shortage, it seems across Europe there is a problem recruiting. Hard work, long hours, bad pay for what they have to do.

PinayNars wrote:

Well it is nurse in general but what Citizen  would probably do the complaints.. As for todays issue in germany. There is really a lack of Nurses. And the Germannurses are more likely in their retiring age, young german people doesnt like to take the nursing course bec. of this current issue that is why Germany now is importing nurses from asia(Ph,vietnam,etc)
But hopefully after Filling the gaps there would be a good ratio and no more understaffing.

There is a shortage of nurses, so a good opportunity in this field now for non-EU citizens. But it is actually 2 different problems - the shortage of nurses and the understaffing in many facilities. The problem of understaffing and bad conditions has been around forever and in many places has gotten worse. The reason for understaffing is simply to save money. Nursing homes and hospitals are businesses and run for profit. Even with more workers available, this doesn't change. The marketing of such places always says what great care and kindness are provided but the reality is different. Better conditions for workers and patients is often sacrificed for profits. The way capitalism works; there would not even be a shortage of workers if they would simply offer enough money to motivate people to take the jobs. The recruitment of foreign workers is an opportunity for them but actually a strategy by local facilities that they can find more workers without raising the pay levels.

And I have heard the same complaints for decades from nurses I know in the USA, France, Norway and Germany – so it is not just here. So to a degree, one must consider this when choosing this career. And again, it is hard to judge by an online forum. The ones who post are mostly the ones that have something to complain about. And probably they are ones that no longer work there or else they wouldn't write such things publicly that could cost them their job if found out. Maybe the majority of workers at a facility are actually OK with the conditions. This is why it really helps for one to get to see a facility and ask the workers in person.

And while one might make generalizations about a large company, there can be great differences between the atmospheres at different facilities. The co-workers and bosses can be more influential than the actual work. I've done really hard, unlikable jobs that were still fun because of great co-workers – and easy jobs that sucked because the co-workers or boss were so difficult to get along with. Unfortunately, not possible for someone coming from overseas. On the other hand, if one takes such a job and the atmosphere is really bad then they might be able to look elsewhere in an area for a different position. This is the advantage of having a profession that is in great demand.