I have extensive experience in management, procurement, sales and developing route to market strategies. I have experience in agricultural marketing and value add environments more specifically bananas, pineapples and kiwi fruit. I am also familiar with HACCP methodology and Global Gap certifications and best practices. It would be great to gain experience in this regard abroad. I am also open to other industries.
• Ability to initiate/manage cross-functional teams and multi-disciplinary projects.
• Critical thinking, decision making and problem solving skills.
• Planning and organizing – Organizational abilities
• Result oriented: Ability to achieve the target within given time. Goal orientated.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Negotiating skills.
• Conflict resolution.
• Adaptability – Efficient under pressure, always meet deadlines
• Good judgment and able to take initiative and make responsible decisions
• Multitasking – Can handle many assignments
• Ability to prioritize independently
• Strategic thinking: Experienced in developing board level marketing strategies
• Excellent analytical skills: Expert in forwarding thinking & market research
Masters in Business Administration majoring in Global Business Strategy, International Marketing and Applied Change Leadership. My thesis was on the Agricultural System in South Africa.
I have also completed 2 years of LAW.
English (Mother tongue)