Jobs for Indians in Philippines (Manila)

Hi. I am an Indian who have completed Masters degree in Electronics and Communication (Signal Processing and Embedded Systems). I have also completed my UG in Electrical and Electronics.

Currently I am working in an IT firm.

I would like to know the job opportunity for an Indian with my background.

I need to get a job there at the earliest.

My GF is from Philippines. I want to know if i can become tutor in Engineering College or an IT (Non- BPO) job there..

Hi masterappu,

Please have a look at our guide > Work in Manila which will give you an idea.

You can also post an advert in our IT & Telecommunications jobs in Manila

Thank you

Moderated by Maximilien last year
Reason : drop your resume in the Jobs in Manila pls

philippines is really nice place but pleaseee be carefull before fall in love with any filipina.

What happened.. Can you message me your number so i can call

ndoshani --- hey. any problem encountered before? but remember not all filipina are the same :)

i'm a filipina and yeah i agree with you on that...

Hey what happen to ur Philippines plan. Plz reply or call me

ndoshani :

philippines is really nice place but pleaseee be carefull before fall in love with any filipina.

Looks like you have a bad experience with Filipina. Not all are the same though. I also have a bad exp with Indian.

Hi masterappu. It is hard to find a job for Indian expats here in Phl. They want someone who is either here for a face to face interview or someone with a work visa ready. However, as per the requirements for work visa, you must have an offer letter from your employer. Which means, it is hard either way. I know some Indians working here but they were sent by their companies to relocate.

Hi masterrappu,

You can seek help from recruitment firms for job opportunities here in the Philippines who cater to expats. I'm sure there are recruitment firms in the Philippines who offer recruitment services for expats.

You have a good opportunity in the Phils my friend. But first you need to marry first you GF. People will welcome you as family once you get marry with local.

If you came here just for job opportunity, co workers will tends to envy since you will take one job opportunity from the local.

Iam indian iam in manila .searching a job for hindi language. or English. .or any management company. ...Anybody can help .......

Amdocs is an IT company with mostly Indian employees. It has its office in Bonifacio Global City in Taguig which is near the Makati Central business district. Not sure where to find their job openings however. I've worked with a couple of Indians as Amdocs was one of our company's vendors at that time, and they shuffle to India and Manila with their families. You may take a look at their website or online job portals for career opportunities.

Looking for a job in philippines. I'm indian

Hello everyone,

Please refer to the Jobs in Philippines section by adding an advert if you are looking for a job.

You may also through the articles in the Work in the Philippines section of the expat guide to gather as much infos possible.

All the best,

Questions and answers about the labor market

Ask your question
Eleonor V Caballero
housekeeping for a man if you have
By Eleonor V Caballero
New Arrival in Manila, looking for work !
By basit247
Looking for a new challenge in Makati
By carolluong
Can an Arab work in the Philippines?
By lipslikesugar
New Arrival in Manila, looking for work !
By davidrcorrie

Expatriate health insurance in Manila

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Manila

Moving to Manila

Find tips from professionals about moving to Manila

Travel insurance in Manila

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Manila

Flights to Manila

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Manila