FUGA VILLAGE, MALACCA NOW HIRING
We are looking for a reliable housekeeper with a great eye for detail to join our team immediately.
First Impressions count, so you will contribute to this by working as part of our housekeeping team, upholding the cleanliness standards across our business.
At Fuga Village maintaining the quality, appearance and safety of our sites is vital in order for our customers to relax and have a great time with us and so that our dedicated and hardworking teams can operate in a safe environment.
Location : Tanjung Bidara, Malacca.
Salary : 1000rm Full time position Age preferred : 25 above
ROLE / RESPONSILBILITIES
• Providing a first class level of customer care.
Undertaking day to day cleaning duties in our guest accommodation to include; dusting, polishing, vacuuming, making beds and cleaning bathrooms.
• Reporting any maintenance and health & safety issues.
• Adhering to regular deep cleaning rotas.
• Able to cook english breakfast for 16 people or more
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• Previous housekeeping/cleaning experienced is advantageous, not essential.
• First class cleanliness and quality standards.
• You must have a keen eye for detail.
• Great customer service skills.
• You must be honest and trustworthy.
• Reliable team players.
• You must be in good physical health as you will be on your feet for most of the shift.
• You must be flexible in terms of the working hours required of you.
* Professional attitude is required, Ability to work independently.
• Full training will be provided for the right candidates.
• Flexible working hours which can be discussed at interview.
• Staff uniform is provided.
• Medical panel clinic
• EPF & SOCSO
• Meal provided when on duty
• Hostel provided for who stay far from our location
In order to be considered for this role, please apply online with your CV to email@example.com
Attn. to Mr. Peter Heard
Help the other expats by sharing useful information in the expat guide