RM1800 - RM2500
• Inspect equipment and injection molding machines on daily basis.
• Perform service maintenance and repair on equipment/machines/accessories.
• Ensure high efficiency and cleanliness of machines.
• Maintain and practice safety at workplace.
• Well-versed with basis injection molding machine processes.
• Good discipline in store inventory.
• Proficient of ISO Implementation.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma specializing in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent.
• Required language (s) : Bahasa Malaysia
• At least 1 year (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Applicant must be willing to work in Senai.
• Experience in handling injection molding machines would be an added advantage.
• Full- Time position (s) available.
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of your resume in MS Word format to: email@example.com
Kindly indicate the following details in your resume:
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.
Look no further: the best Malaysia services and companies are in the directory!