Receiving and reading through the CVs that job seekers have sent in to the recruitment agency.
• Arranging interviews with candidates who have been short listed for a position.
• Drawing up short lists of suitable candidates.
• Involved in negotiating the salary between the client and the candidate.
• Attending job fairs on the companies behalf, standing at a staff and talking with graduates and job seekers.
• Attending network events and using marketing to attract suitable and potential candidates.
• updating the recruitment agency database with the details of potential candidates.
• Assisting applicants with their interview techniques.
• Calling up a candidate and informing them if they have been successful or unsuccessful in their application.
• Cold calling companies to generate more business for the recruitment agency.
• Attending meetings with clients at their offices.
• Ensuring the compliance of any temporary worker or contractor placed.
• Giving clients advice and guidance on appropriate pay rates, training and career development.
Help the other members by sharing information and advice on Kenya