How to obtain Bahrain Police Clearance if outside Bahrain

I am currently living in Philippines right now, i was working in Bahrain wayback 2017-2019. I want to know if the new system of having a Police clearance certificate online is legit. Since I already signed up last week. And how long will it take to get it?
Of course it's legit.  It's an official government site.  So not sure what is the background behind the question.
I am currently living in Philippines right now, i was working in Bahrain wayback 2017-2019. I want to know if the new system of having a Police clearance certificate online is legit. Since I already signed up last week. And how long will it take to get it?
- @Elreen Jaspe

If you have applied through Bahrain.bh It is legit. They have recently launched for online PCC for applicants outside Bahrain so expect a turnaround of 1 -2 weeks.

Hello i need ur help. I already completed my application for PCC and its ready for printing. However, I cannot make an account registration for Request Status Enquiry since it only states for bahrain citizen/resident or gcc citzen. Pls help. Thank you