Border-free crossing to Panama and Nicaragua

So my question is this: Is there anywhere on/near the Pacific coast where one can cross the borders to Panama and Nicaragua without going through a border-crossing?

Ok, hear me out! In our family we have a competition where the goal is to have been in (set foot in) the most countries, and I will be traveling to Costa Rica and will find myself on the Pacific coast. At times I will be close to both borders, and I would like to find a (legal) way to cross the borders without spending half a day at a border crossing.

I don't need to go far into the countries, just a meter across the border is fine. I find most international borders without a wall or fence have gray areas where you can cross a little bit into the neighbouring country without anyone batting an eye. Is it that the case anywhere along these borders? Anywhere that is easily reachable by car? Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

@Vanillacello hola. You can pass the CR-Nicaraguan boarder via Los Chiles. I did it and the entire process lasted 20min.

Paso Canoa also has no fences and you can simply cross the center divider between streets on the CR and Panama sides. 
You are flirting with disaster.
Yes, it's asking for trouble.
Thank you all very much for the answers. Yes, it does look like you can easily cross into Panama in Paso Canoas and I see on Google Maps that cars drive right across without any checkpoint. The Nicaraguan border does seem to be less developed and more strict/fenced, but I will consider legitimately crossing it at a border crossing. Thanks again!

@Vanillacello you can cross into Panama by San Vito without legally crossing . I don't know how but I know that people do, to buy gas. Once you get down that way just ask somebody how to buy gas.

Costa Rica and Nicaragua have a border dispute over their dividing river. This isn't Europe's Schengen area.

PS I always Favored Nicaragua for my crossings before Getting Perm Residence ...