Health care (Medicare)

Have you heard of Juventas medical group? They help me with my medical bill while i am here in Philippines, as long as you have your medicare.

If you need help too, you can contact them un this what'sapp number 09158532933.

@jinkshanna Where is Juventas medical group located?

Have you heard of Juventas medical group? They help me with my medical bill while i am here in Philippines, as long as you have your medicare.

If you need help too, you can contact them un this what'sapp number 09158532933.
- @jinkshanna

Yes we heard of them by a previous Spam poster.
@Enzyte Bob   Oh no Spence... more BS spammer stuff about insurance.. ?

Hope all is well.   Have to fly back to the State.. brother is in hospital at Yale.. surgery, etc...   gonna miss here on Mactan... :(   Tony
@Enzyte Bob   Oh no Spence... more BS spammer stuff about insurance.. ?

Hope all is well.   Have to fly back to the State.. brother is in hospital at Yale.. surgery, etc...   gonna miss here on Mactan... sad.png   Tony
- @tpiro

Good luck Tony. . .for you and your brother. The good luck for you leaving the country without hiccups. Also remember you can return with two suitcases (50 lbs each). Fill them with all the goodies from the states which are missing here in the Philippines.

Spence
@Enzyte Bob Thanks Spence.. and copy that about the goodies bringing over...  too bad you weren't in Cebu.. a bag of Hersheys' would do you justice!.. :)
@Enzyte Bob Thanks Spence.. and copy that about the goodies bringing over...  too bad you weren't in Cebu.. a bag of Hersheys' would do you justice!.. smile.png
- @tpiro
Last FedEx delivery I had 200 drawstring garbage bags, three bags of Snap licorice, two packs of black Twizzels licorice, 1 pound of black Aussie licorice, three bottles of Traders Joe Cocktail Sauce.

Couldn't find anyone shipping Red Man Chew online. So I'm chewing Independencia 1898 Robusto Cigars purchased at Landers, P800+ for three cigars. 
Can get third suitcase for 200usd if really want to fill up. Faster than a balakbyan box.

@Enzyte Bob Be sure to check with your airline.  I suspect they are greedier now more than ever.  In 2018 I returned to the Philippines, on PAL. I was charged $50.00 for being 10 pounds overweight.

Just to reply on this thread on point:  Medicare is a Provider reimbursement system - the idea that you could get coverage in Philippines from a Provider here raises a big red flag to me.  NOT SAYING it not possible but I am saying that it definitely requires heightened scrutiny .

If it is in fact successful, it would be ground-breaking so would be good to know more first-hand information HOWEVER  -@Enzyte Bob appears to already know this is spam poster, etc...

I would certainly be very very concerned about sharing ANY information with anybody in this area - you may magically appear as being treated in USA with the bills sent to Medicare for reimbursement.

Just say'n...

@Enzyte Bob Be sure to check with your airline.  I suspect they are greedier now more than ever.  In 2018 I returned to the Philippines, on PAL. I was charged $50.00 for being 10 pounds overweight.

- @Glen Adkins

I'm sorry Glen. . . . I can't resist.

Good Grief. . . .If they weighed me I probably would have paid several thousands of dollars.
There may be a hospital which accepts Medicare on Guam. See my blog about it [link moderated]  See Medicare near the bottom.
There may be a hospital which accepts Medicare on Guam. See my blog about it [link under review]  See Medicare near the bottom.
- @Timo62

There are two hospitals in Guam that accept Medicare,  When this subject was brought up in the past, I did a google search and posted about it.

I would suggest for anyone that's interested just Google: Medicare Hospitals in Guam.
@PhilRes Very helpful and informative pointsof view, since this info may very well prevent Medicare consumer fraud.

I've never seen any printed info that Medicare can be used in the Philippines.

I would strongly suggest contacting Heath and Human Services,  the administration that manages Medicare,  and get their info.

Good luck!@