Pensionado visa

Has anyone used Kraemer and kraemer, to help get their pensionado visa?  Good experience?  Price?
Their website says it's $1,900.  Wondering if they stick to that price.  also anyone have experience with
Mayra Lamboglia?

@panamachick i have dealt with Mayra for the last 11 years and i can assure you that she is the BEST.

Marcos Kraemer did an excellent job for us and there were no surprise extra costs. He's a super nice guy too.

@panamachick Mayra is amazing - she handled mine and took care of everything start to finish - she was upfront on pricing and stuck to it .. I think my total with iD was about $2500 - she's been doing this for 30 years and also is fluent in English

@panamachick , I used Kraemer & Kraemer to get a Friendly Nations visa and found them to be very good and quite reasonable for the work involved.

I misspoke total was about $1700 with cedula

@argasy , thank you.  I have a friend that told me I would be making a mistake if I did not use kraemer. 🤷🏼‍♀️.  But I have used neither, so I cannot speak from experience.  It's sounds though that Mayra is a tad bit more expensive ?. $2500 versus $1900 for jubolado pensionado, But it is not always about price?? 

@TravelingFootballDad , appreciate your feedback, so the total, total you paid was $1700? How long ago was that?

@TravelingFootballDad , yes we need cedula too,

@kristc99 , what was your price on that? But that was a number of years ago right?.  We are FINALLY doing it!, High Time,lol.

@panamachick I did mine about 12 months ago - the $1700 figure includes the cedula (for one) - add an extra $125 for a second person's cedula (most of the cost is government fees)

@panamachick  Yes, 8 years ago. Check their website kraemerlaw dot com, and you will find their prices there.

@panamachick When i got my friendly nations visa in 2012, her fee was only $1000, plus other government fees, so the total was close to $2400.
I do not believe that right now her fee would be as high as $2500. All you need to do is send her an email and ask her how much she is charging right now.
Thanks for all the good replies.  I think I have figured something out!! For a
Canadian to do the pensionado route or friendly visa, it just costs more than
Doing it for an American,  Siempre we pay!!, lol.  The American legal system is
More closely aligned to the pty one.  Just the way it is!,  Also on today's website,
It costs $400 more to do a friendly nations versus retirement one with Kraemer.
I don't know if Mayra is the same.  I will find out tomorrow as I have an appt.
Booked with her.  Finally moving forward with this!,  What I liked about Mayra,
She already HAS done it for many Cdns.  Maybe Kraemer too, but I don't know.
@kristc99 Hello - this is Ricky. Hope you are well! I saw you on YouTube. My wife and I are in CO, headed down to Panama in November.

Is the band still together? I'll be living mostly up in Boquete, but I have tons of experience playing guitar and bass (and I also sing) if anyone ever wants a night off or if y'all just wanted to add an extra player for a night. I don't need to get paid, just looking to build community.

Either way, I'm gonna make time to come see you guys if you're still doing it. I'm sure I'll be in David frequently.

All the best-

Ricky

@gold_fish21 hi Ricky! Yes we are still playing. There is lots of live music in town now. The Boquete Brewing Company has excellent music Wed-Sun (we're on Sundays) and all the musicians in town are like a big family. It's really great. If you are on Facebook look for Boquete Music Calendar and Boquete Community Group