Romanian marriage

Hello I hope everybody's fine . I am going to get married in upcoming month with romanian girl . She is coming to pakistan 🇵🇰 for marrying me and then I will apply for long term visa . So I just want to know that what is the whole procedure and what are the visa ratios if we have complete documentation . Seniors plz guide me . Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Hi Ahmad, I am wishing you the best in your marriage. There are 2 ways to do marriage, 1st  is in Romanian Embassy and 2nd is Religious Marriage. If you will do marriage in the Romanian embassy, your wife has to take an appointment from https://www.econsulat.ro/,then you guys can go there and do further process.
The 2nd way is to marry as religious marriage, after getting your marriage certificate you have to make it a computerized certificate from Nadra, then have to attest from the Ministry of Foreign Affair. Then same your wife has to make an appointment for registering marriage in Romanian Embassy.

Some More Points.
1. You also have to attest your Birth Certificate from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
2. You do not need any translator or translation of documents. The embassy will do it by itself.
3. It will take 1-2 hours in the embassy.

If you need any further information, You can add me.
good to hear from you. i hope she prefers to stay for sometime as it takes time to understand the practices  and she will have to live with it after marriage.

If it is a formal marriage and your parents do know about it, you should keep her in the city where you have work or business as you both will have to live together. don't live far apart as it is bad for the relationship.

keep all the personal documentations and cards those which are original and also a copy of them. these are needed as it will help you understand and you will be able to complete the requirements. you should prefer to visit the visa section in the Pakistani embassy in Romania as it will better to do that from there otherwise it is a lengthy process and can even be considered illegal. once it is considered that then many can interfere in your processing which is trouble some for everyone.

@Ahmad Yar Aslam O alikum dear sir if Romania girl send me invitation then I go there or do document or I need must marry in Pakistan Romania consultant..??