Exapts friends in cape coast,Very lonely

Hi,been in Ghana for some few weeks now but still haven't had any friend and am getting very lonely,Staying in Cape coast.Would love to meet someone or some people.

Also in Ghana now. Whatsapp *** for us to meet up

Contact me on ***
So that we communicate

Hang in there my Sister. It is well. My family and I are in Accra so anytime you're around let us know. Remain blessed.

Lawrence

Post with contact details are removed as soon as seen by any team member.
This stops scammers and dodgy companies from trying underhand advertising, and protects innocent posters from having their phones and/or email addresses spammed.

Not sure about the expat community in Cape Coast but one place to start might be the University where you may find international staff or students. There also may be events organised there where you could meet people.
Look for places to volunteer as that is another area you could meet people and it will also help you have a purpose.
One thing I have learned after being overseas for a very long time is that you have to actively go out and find people, no one will come looking for you.

Give me ur no

rajunnikrisna wrote:

Give me ur no

It would be extremely unwise to give an unknown person from a forum your contact details.
I strongly suggest nobody replies to this

Hi, can i be your friend?

Hello am available to be your friend

rajunnikrisna wrote:Give me ur no

It would be extremely unwise to give an unknown person from a forum your contact details.
I strongly suggest nobody replies to this
-@Fred

Don't go giving anyone your information  ghana is full of people just wanting your money   They try everything, telling you their wife is their sister,  honestly you can't trust anyone, not even the females 

Hello asarealbert177,

Welcome to expat.com!

Kindly note that this thread has been inactive since last year.

If you are looking for friends, perhaps you can start by introducing yourself on the thread New members of the Ghana forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023. It will help other members to get to know you.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@marinaadu

Sorry for been left alone

I would like to offer you my friendship if you don't mind but I am in Nigeria