New members of the Luxembourg forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

Hi all,

Newbie on the Luxembourg forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Luxembourg if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

My name is Sunday Kayode Adeoye from Nigeria, am the Executive Director of Option2world initiative Against Drug Abuse. NGO. Author of knowledge About Drug Abuse KADA. Am also an Entertainer. A Modeling instructor planning to Move to Luxembourg.

Hallo
You have so many jobs in Nigeria.
What's the reason that you want to come to Luxembourg.
Kindest regards

Hello skayosz,

Welcome to Expat.com  :cheers:

Thank you the introduction.

Is there a way we can assist you?  :)

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

Hello everyone,

My name is David, and I'm an aspiring expat from the USA. I'm coming to Luxembourg to visit my partner for a few months in May, and I'm really excited. It would be nice to connect with some Americans while I'm there.

We are trying to figure out the ins and outs of getting a visa via domestic partnership. If anyone has advice on that topic, I would be grateful to chat.

Cheers,
David

Hello everyone,

My name is Wiz and I just relocated from Zimbabwe for work within Luxembourg and I'm keen to meet new people and expand my connections 😀.

My french isn't great but am quite the conversationalist (not sure if that word exists) lol.

Cheers ✋🏾

Wiz

Hello. I am Boateng Bernard from Ghana, 

Hello boatnardprint2019, 

Welcome to Expat.com 1f600.svg

How can we assist you?

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com

@Julien My name is filmon Tesfay from angola, i would like to Move to Luxembourg.

@Julien

Hi, I'm Ayomide from Nigeria; I hope to relocate to Luxembourg by September as I recently applied to the university of Luxembourg.
Am a medicial coder I would like to explore my skills and experience to the rest of the world.l would prefer Luxembourg 🇱🇺 first if at all am given a chance to

@Cheryl  Yes thanks, I will like to relocate to Luxembourg and Work.

Hello Friends I am currently in Italy and will like to relocate to that place it there are possibilities. I am Febiana .
Hello everyone,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f603.svg

Anyone considering moving to Luxembourg should start to read the Living in Luxembourg guide.

Then you can ask questions on the forum.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

@Cheryl  hi.

@Cheryl  hi..can yOu help me to find a employer in luxembourg I'm applying as a hOusehold worker I'm currently working in Kuwait as a nanny..

Thanks and regards☺️

Hello Lorena Jose48,

You have to create an advert along with your CV in the Jobs in Luxembourg section of the website. With regards to household worker, I think it will be difficult if you are not from the European Union.

All the best,

Bhavna

@Cheryl hello madam can help me to find a job in luxembourg I'm 44 yrs old in from Philippines but in working here in North Macedonia my job housekeeping and nanny

Hi my name is even from ghana live inuae dubai can someone help me to no more about relocate to luxembourg because am an automotive mechanics

Hello everyone,

Welcome to Expat.com !

For a good start on the website, I request members to go through the articles of the Living in Luxembourg guide for expats so as to gather as much information as possible.

Should you need any info you can also open your own thread on the Luxembourg forum.

All the best,

Bhavna

Hi everyone. My name is Dan, born and raised in the Netherlands. I'll be moving to Luxembourg in January 2023. It's actually the fourth country I'll be living in. I hope I'll get to enjoy the country and meet nice people. Take care, and see you all around.

Hello Dan,

Welcome to expat.com and thank you for introducing yourself1f60e.svg

I hope that you'll like Luxembourg1f609.svg

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them on the Luxembourg forum

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1013128

Thanks!

Closed