New members of the Azerbaijan forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

Hi all,

Newbie on the Azerbaijan forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Azerbaijan if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi everybody,

as an Italian living in Baku since September 2021, I am joining this forum expecting to share experience and making the acquaintance with this place that seems quite fascinating.

Hi,

Language swap.

I'm looking at moving to Baku in a couple of months and would like to share language conversation if you need to improve your English. I'm a year and a half into learning Italian and would like to continue if I move there. Let me know if this is of interest.

Regards
Antony

Hello everyone,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f603.svg

Please note that some off topic posts have been removed from this thread.

Job seekers, kindly create your CV in the Jobs in Azerbaijan. 1f609.svg

Best of luck,

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

@Julien my name is Gabriel from Ghana but living in Dubai, I am planning to come to Azerbaijan to settle and work, please what are the procedures or simple way sir

Hello Everyone,

I am from Kenya and I am now 6 months in Baku, working in the Hospitality sector. All has been good so far and looking forward to meeting new friends.

Br,

Steve

Hello Steve,

Welcome to expat.com!

I'm glad that you are liking Baku. It is indeed a beautiful city.

Do not hesitate to browse on the Azerbaijan forum to engage in more discussions. This will allow you to create more friendships with our members.1f60e.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hello there,,I am new here .and just want to know how to get a job in this country,,hope to find one,,.good luck and go bless

Hello Mary,

Welcome to expat.com!

In which sector do you want to work?

Yoginee

Expt.com team

@Yoginee hi

Hello

Iam shanmuganathan an Indian.

I was complete BSC HM and cs, pass out 2008, from i am working in hotel field, i can make different cousin,(Indian, Chinese, pantrie African foods), i can speak 3 languages (Tamil, English, Hindi, Malayalam). I have 12 year experience, and i can manage the team and lead to achieve

My past gulf experience was qatar&dubai.

Hello Shanmuganathan

Welcome to expat.com!

Kindly add your CV in the Jobs in Azerbaijan section. It might help you find some potential employers1f609.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

I am Md Faruk Ahammed.I am a student and I work in digital marketing besides reading. I will do a lot of good things in the future and do service work for the country. God willing. I am now associated with CBA IT.

@Yoginee hello there ! Thanks for the responsed..I actuallly want to work as a nanny because it was my current job.in Riyadh Saudi Arabia..i hope i will be given a chance to be hired in this country,. Azerbaijan...

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Drop an advert in the classifieds please
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1013213

Thanks!

Closed