Looking for new friends :heart:

:heart: hello everyone  :cheers:
i am looking for new friends from vietnam who speak englisch or german. I will be there in future and i would happy about making new friends  :up::heart::)

Puja333 wrote:

i am looking for new friends from vietnam who speak englisch or german. I will be there in future and i would happy about making new friends  :up::heart::)

Hi Welcome to forum,

We all speak English on the forum so you have plenty of people to talk to  :top:

Andybris2020 wrote:
Puja333 wrote:

Hi Welcome to forum,

We all speak English on the forum so you have plenty of people to talk to  :top:

Some better than others 😂

Puja333 wrote:

If you are moving to Hanoi, I would be happy to be friends. I currently have only male colleagues, so it would be  nice to have female friends.

Hello, Puja

Welcome aboard. I'm in Ho Chi Minh City, Go Vap district. Happy to meet you.  I'm sure you'll make lot's of English speaking friends here on this forum.

drutter wrote:

Hello, Puja

Welcome aboard. I'm in Ho Chi Minh City, Go Vap district. Happy to meet you.  I'm sure you'll make lot's of English speaking friends here on this forum.

:):heart:  nice to meet you too. Thank you. I will be happy about it.

Hi, I moved there, too, and German is my native language.

thomas_frisanco wrote:

Hi, I moved there, too, and German is my native language.

great. where do you stay there? message me pls :)

Hey you both German is not my native language but I speak fluently German too😊

Hi Puja, where are you in Vietnam. Im at Vung Tau

Daniel