Needing instructions, for pensionado visa, I am Canadian.

I am Canadian, can anyone send me, DETAILED requirements of what I need to bring FROM Canada, to Panama, necessary to start the process of obtaining a cedula, ? (In English please! Lol)

And we don't have much time left as we are returning to Panama, shortly!!, lol

Have you looked at  http://www.consulatepanama.com/panama-r … ports.html  ?

two copies of your passport, two copies of your Pensionado card, two passport photos, and two copies of the resolution statement from when your Pensionado visa was issued.

Just my 2 cents - but an online board is an amazing place to get a lot of generalized information.  People's opinions, experiences and advice.  If you want the specific details on precisely what is needed I would highly encourage you to contact a qualified immigration lawyer in Panama.  You don't want to leave anything to chance because "some guy on the internet said you didn't need form 813.b".

@kristc99

https://playacommuniget-yourtycom/panama-articles/coronado-community/5358-how-to--e-cedula-without-a-lawyer-and-why.html

is the link right? I don´t get any result!

Do you get your visa without a lawyer?

The link I posted above isn't working for me either.
Yes, no lawyer. *** helped us and made it pretty easy.

Contact: ***   She is a fantastic attorney living and working in Panama City.  She will carefully guide you with everything you will need to begin your Visa Process.  This way, you will bring everything you will need when you arrive in Panama!

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : please share these contact details in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@panamachick Is this for wanting to be a resident in Panama? What benefits does having a Pensionado Visa provide? 

@wfhurley Would you mind sharing the attorney's contact info ? Thank you
Ray +507 *** highly recommended,reasonable,and goes out of his way to make sure you're settled.
Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct