Ostuni/ Ceglie - meet for aperitivo/ coffee

We have had a house here for four years and renovated a Trullo. It would be lovely to meet up with some other English speaking people, as we are now here every year for two/three months. My husband has just recently retired we are 60 and 53. We enjoy walking and all the things that Puglia has to offer. We live between Ceglie and Ostuni. We look forward to hearing from you.
Heidi and Rob

Hi Heidi and Rob, I'm Irish and my partner is Italian. We have moved to Monopoli from Sydney with our son. We will be in Ireland for a few weeks till 18 Oct, will you still be here then? Cat :)

Greetings Heidi,
I'm a Zimbabwean Brit who's lived here on and off for three years. Bought an olive grove just outside Ostuni on the road to San Michele Salentino. I'm 64 and a retired foreign correspondent.Would be lovely to meet up.

Hello miss
I'm very interested to working with you
Cordially

Hello, I am from Algeria, I am 25 years old. I would like to work

Sadly we will have left by then - we will be in contact on our return.
Best wishes
H

OK no problem, safe travels :)

Hi Michelle
Would be lovely to meet up. We have had the inevitable list of jobs to complete before we go home but are out in November again - a coffee then would be lovely
Regards
Heidi

Buon viaggio. A presto!

@GuestPoster047 Hi I'm Brian from California. Coming to Bari September 1 - I am considering to retire in Puglia for 2-3 months a year, or year-round. I would welcome the opportunity to meet and hear about your experiences living in Puglia. Grazie mille!

@GuestPoster047 Hi I'm Brian from California. Coming to Bari September 1 - I am considering to retire in Puglia for 2-3 months a year, or year-round. I would welcome the opportunity to meet and hear about your experiences living in Puglia. Grazie mille!

- @luv2trv8

Sadly they are no longer active members of the group. I would recommend that you start a new topic off for better coverage.

SimCityAT
Expat Team

For those who enjoy exploring while walking this group offers fun excursions
ulivisecolaridipuglia.com/en/

@GuestPoster047

Hello,

My name is Stephanie. I saw your lovely post & hope to catch you when you are in Ostuni. I have the same type of situation, I will be part-time for awhile, I am close in age @ 53. I haven't purchased yet, but have begun the process. I look forward to speaking more…

@Islandpetlover Dear sir My is Junaid Riaz from Pakistan. One chance for job and satisfied my work.

Hello Islandpetlover,

I am Irfan from Pakistan. It would be honoured for me to work with you. I'll assist you in all kind of situations. Thanks

Hello everyone,

This topic is from 2021 and the initial poster has since left the website.

She was not offering any job. All job seekers are required to create their CV in the Jobs in Italy section of the website.

All the best

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed