Job for indonesian in Pakistan

Assalamualaikum Guys,

Tressia Angelia here from Indonesia.

I have been moved to Gujranwala, Pakistan this July 2021 because I married a Pakistani Citizen. I live in Gujranwala but I have visited Lahore and Islamabad. I fall in love with Islamabad actually. So thinking to find a job over there for a short time or long time because I live in Pakistan at this moment

I am a Secretary with a lot of experiences in multi national companies. I have goods in English (oral and written). My computer skills are very good, and also have an excellent record as a reliable, productive employee. My last working experience is as a Executive Secretary with long experience and knowledge in the oil and gas industry and energy sector in Indonesia.

But since I have no idea where to find the jobs over in Pakistan, can anyone here suggest me please ?  I have been searching on google or rozee but seems I couldn't find any job over there.

Any advice please welcome or you can email me to ***

Thank you so much for your kind attention.

Best regards,

Tressia Angelia

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi and Welcome to EXPAT,

mmm is gonna be dificult looking for a formal job, since you are not a citizen , my best advice is to look for self employment , maybe try to give private lessons of english or tutor session for childrens .

Maybe a job weith some of your husband friends on a school or being a personal secretary for a woman friend of the family , algo a job bank is respectable suitable for a married woman .... you really need the help of your husband to suppport this desition ... never the less his family approval ...

best of luck , will send you a wassap , because theres a group of indonesians married to pakistanis , so they can give you a better advise too .

And congrats for you weeding

Hi Liz V,

Thank you for your quick response :) yeah I am not Citizen but I have Pakistan origin Card (POC),  the Government mention that the foreigner can get a job if we have POC that's why I am trying to find it.  That's good idea too being a  personal secretary for woman but where I can find that?

Once more thanks in advance Liz V :)

:unsure   hi!

well Im not sure, but only through your pakistani family  , they can talk about your skills with their friends at work and spread the word out there ....

in my pakistani family  women doesnt work or have any education so , I cant be helpful on that matter  :huh:  , hehe

sorry ...

Hi, are you looking for a job as a secretary in Lahore? I know a big company that might be hiring.

Hi ttIs87,

Thanks in advance for your comment, yeah I am. Could you please give me for more information about that company? Really appreciate for your kind help  :)

Cheers!

There are more websites with the requirement of women to apply for the job
rozee.pk/
mustakbil.com/
jobz.pk/
There are also teaching jobs and jobs in the offices which some of them require that they want a female worker to work for the job and they would also provide some of the benefits. Apply for the jobs you fit in the requirements and those which you like.
@ace117
Hi, thank you for the information, really appreciate it. I will try to see on that websites.

Syukriah 🙂
Your welcomed, by the way you can customise the search for the jobs on the websites as it has different options on the side for selection of city, pay scale, experience level, fields etc.