Marrying a Brazilian in Pakistan

Hi there, I hope you are doing good. My fiance is from Brazil and in January she is coming to Pakistan and we are going to get married. I want to know the process by which she doesn't have to go back. She wants to live here permanently. Can anyone guide me through the whole process please.

Yes it is possible.

She should have a certificate from brazil about her matrimonial status stating clearly that she is single,

Her identification and adress.. Information on her id verified, in a transcript.

Once she arrives here,
You can marry her, if she is a muslim, christian or a jew.

After that you get a marriage certificate from union council.

This certificate has to be attested by ministry of foreign affairs.

Then you can apply online on NADRA website for obtaining a Pakistan Origin Card.

I hope that answers all.

If they want, Karachi is a town. They can live happily here. It is a quiet town. Its name is Kemari. It was an island. Now it is like an urban population. There is no danger, especially for women. This city and town is very safe. The rest is up to you

kausarkhan wrote:

If they want, Karachi is a town. They can live happily here. It is a quiet town. Its name is Kemari. It was an island. Now it is like an urban population. There is no danger, especially for women. This city and town is very safe. The rest is up to you

Please🙏 sir I need house meade job. I have 2year experience please.