Owning property in thailand

looking at retirement and want to get a place in chiang mai, does anyone know the new proposals for foreigners owning property in thailand and time lines for the rules to come in

Those are just proposals and will probably never get approved because of very strict requirements and a lot of money needed both in income and for investments,which makes it less interesting for wealthy foreigners. And no one with half a brain wants to invest millions just to be able to get a let's say 10 year visa and to buy a piece of land. It's just another silly proposal from tourism authorities.

Think twice about Chiang Mai.... Very bad pollution during crop burning season...
Love Chiang Mai but could never live there .... Make sure you do your research before you move ... Have to marry a Thai or have a Company.

I live n develop pool villa near Suanson n Chakpong beach.

If you interest to consider, I can give more info.

Sammy

@sumedwong.

Post any information here that you may have so that others can benefit from it.

stumpy wrote:

@sumedwong.

Post any information here that you may have so that others can benefit from it.

He doesn't have any information at all. He's a rookie and totally clueless. That's obvious when reading his posts.

Accusation you made, I am real.

What informations you talking about?

sumedwong wrote:

Accusation you made, I am real.

What informations you talking about?

I said you don't have any information. I didn't answer any post from you. Learn how to read.