Expat in Madagascar

I am looking to come very soon . I am handicap retired disabled  veteran. Looking for the best way to come now,  I have my covid-19 vaccination  . I am retired . Homes out side of city centers who be nice . Basics needs , laws, visas , vehicles, laws, languages,  all you believe it would be wise to know.

Hey hey,

what area you want to life?
What is your motivation?

Slowing down, still noticing  opportunities  in life where enjoyment comes firsr.

I do not know what your handicaps are, but Madagascar is not handicap-friendly when it comes to infrastructure.  People also are not sensitive nor helpful about your disabilities.  In other words you are on your own and that even includes having the police help you if you become a victim of a crime.  You are more likely to be a victim twice as the police will want some of the action of the crime as well as in monetary rewards for coming to your aid though it most likely will be a late arrival

My handicaps do not by any means  are told by sight , but they were received on active duty. My kindness is my greatest disability.  My wealth is only in good memories  faith and to teach. Before assuming  or proving one as a target
It is never good to bring evil to anyone. When it would be giving to share with all.
What I value , can not be stolen .  as for money , if its is stolen , why would you want money back that was touched by evil. I have very little but, it has not changed in time .  I can only try to be the best person I can be . It's my family , now gone, I represent. To teach , and be taught ?
Its is not my first time in poor countries of the world.  I was  in one last year.  Still , crime was there , but so much was gained on so many different wonderful qualities.  The people 
  I will explain to my friends on line from there
What has been said here along with members of my family and Faith's.   Thanks and god bless

Well, perhaps Madagascar will be a good place for you to come to share your kindness.  Here is how I share my kindness with the Malagasy community
https://www.baobabschoolecole.com/

I hope we can meet once I find house and property , I teach disciplines  in different art forms as they had been taught to me .  I also love to teach , english, survival, math, and other things but learning of other souls , yes ,   other cultures? Robbed? If you only knew. Your safer there than here lol thanks still information  on house , visas .  Any assistance. Thanks again.

You can get a visa upon Arrival but I recommend that you get one before you arrive from the Madagascar Embassy.   or the consulate nearest you   This Malagasy Website will help you learn how to get a long-term visa. https://edbm.mg/#    Housing is easy to find, mostly word of mouth,  but the prices vary depending on which town and neighborhood you wish to live in and where you prefer to live such as in the mountains or along the coast.

It's best people of my faith and back go to russia . After last year veteran at 17 , white American ex military and our druid families.
Yes, I think is best for us.