Residence permit renewal

Hey all!
I was wondering if anyone has an information on renewing their permit. I need to renew mine soon but the electronic platform does not work well and never gives me a date for an appointment. Has anyone here gotten a date for their appointment and if so could you please tell me. It's really urgent because I'm a university student and I need to renew it.

Go to your nearest KEP office or if you are in Athens go to Petrorali Road immigration police office or to the Nigerian embassy/consulate,all of these require an appointment due to Covid,try phoning them for imfo or appointment.

I did go to petro ralli but they wouldn't let me in without an appointment and the appointment platform doesn't work. It always says that there are no dates available.

Hello,

You need to know the exact process and documents needed. You need to be patient since there are a lot of people that want to do the same things.

Leon

I actually already have all the documents I need, I just need an appointment in order to submit them. I was just wondering if there was another way to get an appointment since the platform doesn't provide dates.

Did you try KEP office and explain the emergency,did you go to your embassy,both of those may be able to fast track an appointment or there is usually a welfare assistant within your place of study who is responsible for such matters for foreign students or find a good lawyer who will also have ways to fast track the authorities.