Vaccination without iqama

Good morning to everyone!

Is it possible to get the vaccine without iqama,if u have a business visa?

Thank you

DariiaSyzonenko wrote:

Thank you

Priority is for citizens and iqama holders.
But keep checking may be govt will announce.

DariiaSyzonenko wrote:

Thank you

Hello,
Vaccinations are done through the application called "tawakalna". For iqama holders, it is about downloading the app and take an appointment through this app, and get vaccinated.
In your case, since you don't have iqama, you will need someone with a Tawakalna application to send you a request on your mobile number. Upon receiving the request you will be able to complete the registration process. Pls contact me if you need further details.

Ehtesham wrote:
DariiaSyzonenko wrote:

Thank you

Hello,
Vaccinations are done through the application called "tawakalna". For iqama holders, it is about downloading the app and take an appointment through this app, and get vaccinated.
In your case, since you don't have iqama, you will need someone with a Tawakalna application to send you a request on your mobile number. Upon receiving the request you will be able to complete the registration process. Pls contact me if you need further details.

It is only for dependents and its illegal to add someone else, business visa holders are not allowed verified with one of friend my on business visa at the vaccine centre.

As per normal process, it is not allowed.  You can't book an appointment through the app.

However, if you know someone or go to the vaccination center (plus find someone there in a good mood), it can be done.   I know a few people who had it done but this was before the whole single dose announcement i.e. when the vaccination centers were not as busy as they are now.  Right now, no chance.

mailmeksyed wrote:
Ehtesham wrote:
DariiaSyzonenko wrote:

Thank you

Hello,

It is only for dependents and its illegal to add someone else, business visa holders are not allowed verified with one of friend my on business visa at the vaccine centre.

Hello, thank you for correcting here. However, i have checked the twitter account of Tawakalna and found out that visa holders can register. they will need passport #, mobile # and date of birth for registration. I will be happy to share the reference or any links to confirm this.

Visa holders can register for Tawakkalna, yes.  That is not an issue.   Vaccination is a separate matter and the appointment is actually through Sehatty system which requires Iqama for it.

Ehtesham wrote:
mailmeksyed wrote:
Ehtesham wrote:

Hello,

Hello, thank you for correcting here. However, i have checked the twitter account of Tawakalna and found out that visa holders can register. they will need passport #, mobile # and date of birth for registration. I will be happy to share the reference or any links to confirm this.

Can you share the link of the information here?

I have tawakkalna but no iqama, without iqama how can i take vaccine? If anyone can help me please let me know that, ***thats my number

Moderated by Cheryl 2 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, do not post your contact details on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Sir I'm Sameer babu
I lost my
vaccine report and I want the result plees givme

Reason : Do not post your contact details on the forum please.
XTang wrote:

Visa holders can register for Tawakkalna, yes.  That is not an issue.   Vaccination is a separate matter and the appointment is actually through Sehatty system which requires Iqama for it.

Eid greetings and yes this is also correct

Also, MOH today, again clarified that vaccination is only for citizens and residents i.e. Iqama holders.  Check out their Twitter.

Hi there,

I am in the same boat on a Business Visa and I have been categorically refused vaccination. I am just seeking humble help on this forum, and I believe sooner or later those on such visas would not even be able to go to work, visit cafes and malls and supermarkets, dunno how much truth is there in this, but it is becoming scary day by day.

I have this Tawakalna app, I have booked so many Covid-19 tests (drive through ones), I have the Seharty app, but what I get when I register is this: (Dear, the entered national ID/Iqama is incorrect.

I really do not know what to do anymore, I am on the borderline of being diabetic, 55 and who would not be worried.

Please any inputs or suggestions or help please, would be mostly welcomed.

Here is my mobile number

Regards

Len

Reason : For security reasons, do not post your contact details on the forum please.

Can you please tell me more details . Thank you so much.

Hello . Can you share the details, please? There is no ?vaccination service? in tawakalna anymore . How can I get the vaccine if I am on business visa ?

Alla Braginskaya wrote:

Hello . Can you share the details, please? There is no ?vaccination service? in tawakalna anymore . How can I get the vaccine if I am on business visa ?

Hello,
we arranged with MoH directly to get vaccination for our employees without getting appointment at tawakalna. Maybe this was allowed because we are in logistics and delivery but all arrangements were through PR of our company. i think your vaccination should also be handled by PR of your company.

Mark

I don't have iqama so how can I take vaccination please help me