Visa on arrival for USA 🇺🇸 Citizens ❓

I'm a US citizen. Is Philippines still giving Tourist Visa on Arrival ? 
How long is the quarantine?
I'm planning to fly in on JUNE 21st. 2021.

Thanks for all your guidance!
Take care!
KEN

No visa on arrival or tourist visa at this time. Better to talk to the embassy. There is a Temp Visitors visa but it appears to only be available at this time for select groups of individuals (returning spouses, etc) and it requires a DFA clearance.

From another post:
Regarding the 9A Visa - Although it is the same name as the tourist visa on arrival, it is very limited.  Currently, this is an "Eligible Visa"  but it needs a DFA authorization/endorsement or entry exemption document: 

They are saying it can be issued by the Philippine Embassy/Consulate in the person's home country, only for the following:

For spouses: authentic marriage certificate
For children (regardless of age): authentic birth certificate
Must meet the conditions of the IATF-EID, as follows:

-Must have a valid and existing visa at the time of entry unless otherwise stated in the table above
-With pre-booked accredited quarantine facility/hotel for at least 6 nights at the traveler's expense;
-Must undergo RT-PCR testing on the 6th day of quarantine. Non-OFWs and non-Filipinos on PAL flights arriving in Manila will be swabbed by Detoxicare Molecular Diagnostics Laboratory.
-Subject to the maximum capacity of inbound passengers as set by the National Task Force for COVID-19.

The quarantine is kind of a local thing now, some cities have it, others have suspended it. We live in Metro Manila and have had differing levels of quarantine since March 2020. Inbound arrivals from the US have been suspended with the pandemic by the country's health officials.

It is impossible to predict how long quarantines will be in place. Here in Metro Manila, they have been extended by 15-30 days regularly, but frequently are extended 1 or 2 days before the end of the current one.

These are unusual times. Fixing a date to travel is a bit risky, unless you get a refundable ticket. Finally, traveling to the Philippines requires a ticket to depart. Airlines should prohibit boarding without proof of  the departure plans.

Good luck!

Thank you, from what I read on the ph consulate site you are right, it's just hard to predict. I'm vaccinated and Europe is going wo welcome the vaccinated soon. My hope is that the Philippines will welcome us too.

Correct. There are nearly 1,000 Barangays in metro Manila alone and they all have their own guidelines. I don't know how many Barangays there are in all 5 provinces in "the bubble", but they also all follow their own guidelines.