Can anyone name some reliable/quality developers?.

So, lots of condo developments go up. Is there any way to know the build quality? Are some more legitimate than others?

sekmet wrote:

So, lots of condo developments go up. Is there any way to know the build quality? Are some more legitimate than others?

Which area?

SEKMET-"Life is like a box of chocolates.You never know what you are gonna get? Better to rent and thats my opinion!Jimmy

capricornrising wrote:

SEKMET-"Life is like a box of chocolates.You never know what you are gonna get? Better to rent and thats my opinion!Jimmy

I agree.
But for me that's a problem by there are almost no houses located far from neighbours inland as I want. Except very simple huts with highways in and out for scorpios, mosquitos and other things I don't like any much    :)     (But I can stand living a SHORT while renting "to close" to people, during I build.)

Definitly BE THERE to keep an eye on things frequently - preferable allways -  if build.

Before I build I will check both what the developer have built earlier and go and look DURING they build something else, before I chose who.

Yes, but even in renting I would like to know whether it is a quality building.

Cebu city