Opening up my own law firm, and resume my practice there.

Hi,

I was born and lived most of my life in the Philippines, but have moved to the US in 2002. As a former Filipino citizen, I have the privilege of applying for a dual citizenship in the future, when I retire there this year. I have practiced law for 16 years there, and my job here in the US is working for an immigration law firm. I would like to gain more "expat" friends who are interested to stay permanently in the Philippines. I would be pretty soon opening up my own law firm, and resume my practice there.

Israel

Getting Philippines Visa is actually really easy, You might be better off helping Filipinos getting there visas to the USA and other places. Getting fiancé Visa's, PRV visas, and so forth.  This is just my opinion though.  I know my wife and I have applied several times and she keeps getting denied.  So we gave up and love our lives here.

Thanks for the advice. Actually, I have been contemplating on other area of law practice when I get back. But, of course, won't give up my current practice even while I am in the Philippines, coz I know a lot of Filipinos needing help to get visas to the US.