Getting my stuff to Rincon

Hello,
I am new to this forum and have browsed around looking for ideas on getting my stuff from the mainland down to Rincon.

Our plan is to be on the island around the new year 2022. We have been to Rincon many times and fell in love. The land is bought the house build has started and now we wait. We don't want to start over with everything new so getting our stuff to the island is important to us. 

Does anyone have experience with a container? We don't have a ton of stuff going but our load will include 2 motorcycles, a fair amount of tools, yard stuff, and minimal normal house hold stuff.  Maybe a car? 

Anyway, we've contacted a few shipping companies, but it has not been very helpful.  Any guidance or input from you all would be appreciated.

Hello,
So I have done the mainland to PR and back move at least 4 times.  We have had good success with Rosa Del Monte. larosadelmonte.com/ . Now I will tell you that an expensive watch was "lost" on one of the moves, but other than that, almost always our things arrived safe and sound on both shores.  If it is a one and done move, you should be OK...for us each time we moved, the load got lighter and lighter.  You can try to reach out to Crowley for car shipping.   Reach out to international movers, however the container of household goods will be freight forwarded to Crowley, or Tote...then the local PR moving company will go to the port and clear your container.....you will pay excise taxes on your vehicles 4 and 2 wheeled.  This is a long process....our latest move back to PR from Spain took literally 6 months for goods to arrive in PR.  Grant it, we are in the midst of a pandemic.  Other movers to Florida, I would say were completed within 2-3 months.