New members of the Reunion Island forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

Hi all,

Newbie on the Reunion Island forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Reunion Island if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi y'all !

I'm a french native living in the US, lived in Reunion for 4 years, and considering going back. Any american on the forum I could chat with regarding pros and cons compare to the US? Thanks in advance!

Hello pierrem08,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Thanks for introducing yourself, and sharing your plans of wanting to move back to Reunion Island. :)

Please go ahead and start a new thread on the Reunion Island forum to ask your question about pros and cons of living in Reunion Island vs. USA.

All the best,

Diksha

How to move reunion Island

Hi everyone! I just arrived in the island last January 2021. Planning to stay here with my husband in a year or two before moving back to EU.

Would love to meet English speaking people, but also learn French as much as possible. 😊

Hi,
I have been living in the Réunion island for 3 years (St Denis), as a French native I grew up in the United States and lived in England for over 5 years and I am looking for English expats as I miss the culture and language.
My partner is also looking for French-English exchanges if it may be interesting for one of you ?Jwho?

Best
Madeleine

Hi sir , I'm Aravinth I Love Reunion island very peacefull , I interested in working any jobs of Reunion island

Hi im from india.. My name s kannadasan im looking for job

Iam Daniel Raj from India Native Tamilnadu
Hereby surfing for Nursing job in reunion Island

Hi im from mauritius, interested to move and work  at Reunion..

Hello,

i am planning to move to Reunion Island for studies and work.

Any mauritian or simply students that could give advice?

Thank youu!

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=969390

Thanks!

Closed