New members of the Madagascar forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

Hi all,

Newbie on the Madagascar forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Madagascar if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello Sir,

My name is Saran Renjith.I am 23 years old. Now i am currently working in Aroma international Moramanga, Madagascar.

Hi Saran Renjith,

Welcome to Expat.com and thank you for your introduction :)

Please feel free to create new topics in the Madagascar forum if you have any questions related to expatriation or if you simply wish to share your experience with us. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team

Hello everyone,

My name is Dylane and I'm a portrait and fashion photographer.
Based in Antananarivo, Madagascar.

I deeply believe that portrait photography is much more than just a picture of someone's face.
It's all about revealing the personality of the person, capturing a magical moment. A moment in life on earth.
I believe that each person has a story to tell. Each portrait is unique.
I help people become a better version of themselves and build self-confidence.
I aim to spread a dose of hope and dream through my photographs.

Tks fr ur wlcms. I wsh to joing and wrkng for a staff nurse in Madagascar.so would u plss tell the way to get a job in Madagascar and also the process. Thank you.

Good day everyone,

My name is Emmanuel,am a Builder/Finishing Engineer.Will love to relocate to Madagascar to work and dessiminate my values and technical know-how in the Madagascar construction sector at large.

Regards.
Emmanuel

Hi guest,
I'm jonhwhoopmission, happy to read all of yours story and yours sharing. I just want to say "have a good day". Thanks!

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=969345

Thanks!

Closed