New members of the Azerbaijan forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

Hi all,

Newbie on the Azerbaijan forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Azerbaijan if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi,

I am Elimark from the Philippines. I have extensive experience in Office Management, Financial Administration, Customer Service and Teaching English as a Second Language to foreigners. I have worked in the Tourism or Customer-Oriented Industries for more than 12 years here.

I hope to find a job in Azerbaijan to share my expertise in Customer Service and in providing Administrative Support Services. I would be happy if someone would help me to find a job in Azerbaijan most especially in Baku.

Hope to hear from this community 😊

Thank you in Advance and God bless us al!

Umar here...
Digital Marketing & Ecommerce Business Professional.

Welcome all
Thank you for accepting me as a new member among you
I am one of the founders of a company to establish and manage restaurants in Ukraine specializing in Burger, Chicken Crispy (Halal Food)
I hope you will help me in the establishment of our company in Azerbaijan

Salamualekom,
I am currently new in this area, I am still outside Azerbaijan, I think the best way now to enroll yourself inside is doing own business. (This is my opinion).

I will try to do my best to collect more info and back soon once I catch it

Regards

Hi, can I have your contacts so I can communicate with you regarding job in Baku. Thanks

Hey. I am currently in Azerbaijan. I am the citizen of Azerbaijan. Would love to have international friends to share culture, music, food and so on :)

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=969244

Thanks!

Closed