Home WIFI without Permit of stay

Hello everyone !!

sorry for my English
Due to the fact that I got Police station fingerprint in December 2021 , however I applied form in prefuttura on October 2020 , that big delay due to COVID they said.
then I just have the postal receipts.

I tried to ask VODAFONE - FASTWEB - WINDTre ,, for home wifi subscription , they all ask for permit of stay.

My sim card vodafone have only 50GB limited data , not suitable for me. (plan called C'all global max) costs 12 Euro 

Current situation :- I rent apartment have contract , I have Fiscal Code , I work and have Contract , in process the bank account which have a huge delay (Dutsche bank) ..

any advise for wifi for home ?

i am having same problem.  Except that the apartment I am in (and most in Italy) does not have fiber optic or copper fiber line to apartment.  So if anyone can answer Osamafrs question, i would be interested to know the answer.  I used my Elective residence visa to get the contract with Vodafone.  But they cant install due to problem above.

The FASTWEB guy told me to bring any friend have permissio di soggiorno to sign the contract of wifi , and we put my IBAN number.

not sure this is legal solution or not ?

anyway I still wait the bank account to be approved then I may try this solution of friend support.

Hello
I have update ..
I did another try with Vodafone and they accept with Passport scan and codice fiscali.
and I applied for home wifi , it should come after one week as they said.

But I already have fiber line and wall socket but not activated

Thanks